PDA

View Full Version : Flanders Weather Forecast

Moosedryvr
04-04-2008, 07:52 PM
According to Cyclingnews they are calling for temps from 2-5 degrees Celsius with rain, maybe some snow and if we are lucky even some hail mixed in. As Harry Carey would say, "Holy Cow!" If the weather plays out as forecasted it should be an epic day to say the least. And those guys thought the ride down Hwy 1 in the Tour of California was painful. Let's do it again and throw in a bunch of cobbled climbs (and descents) and thousands of drunk Belgian bike fans on the side of the road! Get your Cycling.tv subscriptions while they're hot boys! I'll see you on Sunday morning!

Go Gilbert!

Shawn G

stevep
04-04-2008, 07:57 PM
gilberts a good pick.

but i gotta pick the generic boonen..
he lives there.
hed rather win that race than the tour de france.

Erik.Lazdins
04-04-2008, 08:03 PM
I hope this will be on rebroadcast on versus - I've got a Chimay chilling on the ready!

Cold and rain possibly snow - I wish I could be there!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

thwart
04-04-2008, 08:21 PM
Cold and rain possibly snow - I wish I could be there! So... 35-40 degrees F and rain... just like the end of my ride yesterday.

In those conditions I'd rather be a participant than a spectator.

saab2000
04-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Where's Eric Vanderaerden and Hennie Kuiper and Eddy Planckaert when you need them. Those dudes were tough.... :banana:

I predict Boonen will win. He better win a big one this year or his star fades a notch no matter how good he is. Tougher to stay at the top than get to the top.