PDA

View Full Version : Next Time You Feel Too Lazy...

Fivethumbs
03-30-2008, 11:37 PM
to get on the trainer/rollers, look at this photo.

sw3759
03-31-2008, 01:37 AM
i would be willing to bet everyone on this message board that has broken a collerbone has been in that situation.i certainly have and it sucks but i doubt i spent as much time as Mr Magnus on it..but boy that one arm gets really tired...(insert joke here) :p

ericspin
03-31-2008, 04:18 AM
When this happened to me I bought a recumbent and rode one handed. It really wasn't that bad but I only felt comfortable riding on trails. Never could get used to riding _laying down_ with traffic on my ass. It is a better option than rollers or trainers AFAIC.

William
03-31-2008, 04:58 AM
The thought of Magnus riding the PR on a recumbent made me laugh. :D

You do what you gotts do mon. :bike:

William

ericspin
03-31-2008, 05:57 AM
The thought of Magnus riding the PR on a recumbent made me laugh. :D

William

Yeah, I hear ya. I certainly wasn't going to run PR on a recumbent or anything other than a Honda 250. The recumbent is for old guys like me to keep going.

A.L.Breguet
03-31-2008, 07:04 AM
dude, that was me yesterday. And will be me for the next couple weeks. Cept I can't grip the bars yet with either hand. And I'm a lot smaller than he. And my hair is a little longer. And he puts out more than double the watts that I can. And he's a real bike racer. Other than that, it's like looking into a mirror. :banana:

Ti Designs
03-31-2008, 07:20 AM
Just because a guy can't grow a full head of hair it doesn't mean he's lazy, OK???

I may have misunderstood this thread...

Lazy Bill
03-31-2008, 08:23 AM
Just because a guy can't grow a full head of hair it doesn't mean he's lazy, OK???

ditto that - I prove it in lots of other ways
- bald and Lazy Bill