PDA

View Full Version : does sylvain chavanel no longer suck?

Fat Robert
03-30-2008, 03:28 PM
vote and discuss

Elefantino
03-30-2008, 03:54 PM
Interesting ... we were talking about him on the ride yesterday, wondering if the French had a rider for a change.

Bing!

pdxmech13
03-30-2008, 05:05 PM
Wasn't he supposed to be winning like this 4 yrs ago :D

BumbleBeeDave
03-30-2008, 05:11 PM
. . . and they had a half-page apology to Credit-Agricole for making fun of them in their season preview issue last month. They also observed how many French riders seem to be winning early this season. Perhaps the French were always better than we thought and it's just becoming apparent now that other riders are not doping so much? Hmmm . . . :rolleyes:

BBD

paczki
03-30-2008, 05:58 PM
. . . and they had a half-page apology to Credit-Agricole for making fun of them in their season preview issue last month. They also observed how many French riders seem to be winning early this season. Perhaps the French were always better than we thought and it's just becoming apparent now that other riders are not doping so much? Hmmm . . . :rolleyes:

BBD

I'm glad to hear that because the article in the season preview was really mean. It's no big surprise but maybe the French have had a point all along. :banana:

majorpat
03-30-2008, 06:35 PM
I'm glad to hear that because the article in the season preview was really mean. It's no big surprise but maybe the French have had a point all along. :banana:

The French may have a point, I'd like to know. Although, if we are thinking it, it is probably true. In any case, I like his style, but getting dropped by a dog on intergalactic TV in the Tour does suck.
Pat

bigdeal
03-30-2008, 08:59 PM
who were the other 'hard men' in the peloton these races? Not very many were there?

jhcakilmer
03-30-2008, 09:03 PM
I guess professional cycling pretty competitive......who, would have guessed. Just because the media hypes a young athlete, doesn't mean he's just going to win, win, win.........well, except if you Tiger Woods.

jhcakilmer
03-30-2008, 09:03 PM
I guess professional cycling pretty competitive......who, would have guessed. Just because the media hypes a young athlete, doesn't mean he's just going to win, win, win.........well, except if your name is Tiger Woods.

rcnute
03-30-2008, 10:38 PM
Might it be that he's getting older and stronger for these types of races?

saab2000
03-31-2008, 12:55 AM
Perhaps the French were always better than we thought and it's just becoming apparent now that other riders are not doping so much? Hmmm . . . :rolleyes:

BBD

ya think....???

Fixed
03-31-2008, 08:30 AM
new diet
cheers