PDA

View Full Version : If you like custom bikes for that perfect custom fit……..

RPS
03-24-2008, 09:54 AM
you'll appreciate what the builder must have gone through to get this one right. Cool bike if it gives him the chance to ride. :cool:

coylifut
03-24-2008, 10:35 AM
I remember this guys story. He's Eastern European, Ukrainian I think, and nearly 9 feet tall. He had a tumor on his pituitary gland that caused him to continue to grow. However, the tumor subsided and he's expected to live longer than most. He's very much a gentle gliant.

RPS
03-24-2008, 10:53 AM
His story came up in the Houston Chronicle this morning. He is Ukrainian and is about 8.5 feet tall and weighs over 400 pounds. I think he is still growing in his 30s -- can't be good news.

Too Tall
03-24-2008, 11:19 AM
Do you have an "after" picture?
William and I get to make the tall jokes. Sukahs. :rolleyes:

coylifut
03-24-2008, 11:34 AM
His story came up in the Houston Chronicle this morning. He is Ukrainian and is about 8.5 feet tall and weighs over 400 pounds. I think he is still growing in his 30s -- can't be good news.

The good news is that he's stopped growing. There was a documentary about him and others on the Discovery Channel and they determined that the tumor subsided. He's now 37 which is a very advanced age for someone afflicted with gigantism. To me, he looks like any other kid on a bike. All smiles.