PDA

View Full Version : good friday off work?

Fixed
03-21-2008, 07:28 AM
well i didn't mean to post it twice but i am going to play golf with my son he is a brilliant student and a great kid i'm very proud but not many friends so i'am filling the void i don't like golf but i love my son so it's to the gold course the 2nd part of my day is pacenti time this is a wonder day ..i'am not forgetting what someone did for us on this day either
cheers happy hoildays

barry1021
03-21-2008, 07:56 AM
-i'am not forgetting what someone did for us on this day either -

Doing something that you really don't care that much about to spend quality time with your son is a great way to honor that Fixed.....I am watching the sun rise on a beautiful Arizona day, thinking that the Chief Custom Builder of All really knows what he or she is doing......

b21

djg
03-21-2008, 08:34 AM
Sort of.

I'm not a Christian, don't know much about Good Friday, and don't have the leave day automatically from Uncle Sam.

I'll probably squeeze in a couple hours of work, because there are things that need to be done.

OTOH, I'm taking the day off -- heading back to the hospital shortly for my mom, who has been struggling, but, at least, is out of the ICU for the time being.

fiamme red
03-21-2008, 08:39 AM
It's Purim for me, and I'm working. :crap:

Ken Robb
03-21-2008, 08:47 AM
today I will attend my first Seder-------at St. Paul's Lutheran Church where Lelie is the music director. It's their :) way of offering the full Easter experience. Jesus, after all, was a Jew and it's what he did.
One of our good pals whose dad was Jewish is coming to see how the Lutherans do it. This should be interesting.

coylifut
03-21-2008, 08:52 AM
no work for me today. probably spend the day nursing my wounds after being out all night with DarrenCT and Shino.

DarrenCT
03-21-2008, 09:38 AM
no work for me today. probably spend the day nursing my wounds after being out all night with DarrenCT and Shino.

hey T

just woke up from the dead. did someone hit me over the head with a baseball bat at that bar? my effin head hurts

ps: that was fun

also, shino, u throw darts like a girl

coylifut
03-21-2008, 09:48 AM
hey T

just woke up from the dead. did someone hit me over the head with a baseball bat at that bar? my effin head hurts

ps: that was fun

also, shino, u throw darts like a girl

yeah and his GF throws 'em like a champ. My wife throws something else entirely.