PDA

View Full Version : Trying to submit a new thread

fiamme red
03-18-2008, 08:36 AM
Testing to see if I can submit a new thread.

I keep getting this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/www/serotta/forum/includes/functions_search.php on line 251

FMS_rider
03-18-2008, 08:48 AM
I have gotten this same error message --it is really frustrating because when you try to re-submit the message that got rejected you can't because the computer thinks it has already been posted (presumably the same computer that rejected it). I guess computers can have ADD also.

Have to tried to re-submit with a different title?

Lew

fiamme red
03-18-2008, 08:52 AM
I have gotten this same error message --it is really frustrating because when you try to re-submit the message that got rejected you can't because the computer thinks it has already been posted (presumably the same computer that rejected it). I guess computers can have ADD also.

Have to tried to re-submit with a different title?

LewI just changed the title and tried submitting it again. Still no luck.

Sandy
03-18-2008, 08:57 AM
You submitted this thread. It has happened to me in the past also. Is it a long initial thread? Try to make it shorter and see what happens.

Short Sandy

e-RICHIE
03-18-2008, 08:58 AM
I just changed the title and tried submitting it again. Still no luck.
this thread is so much more compelling anyway atmo.
ps what about that mcgreavy catmo?

Try to make it shorter and see what happens.

Short Sandy

ny state political humor, huh.

fiamme red
03-18-2008, 09:02 AM
this thread is so much more compelling anyway atmo.
ps what about that mcgreavy catmo?Look, even Finnish politicians have their scandals:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article3571820.ece

His jilted girlfriend went on to publish a kiss-and-tell memoir detailing not only his romantic e-mails and text messages but also how he once, in a passionate clinch, compared her to an oven-baked potato, his other great love. Mr Vanhanen's popularity rose after this revelation. The Foreign Minister may be in for a similar boost.

fiamme red
03-18-2008, 09:07 AM
You submitted this thread. It has happened to me in the past also. Is it a long initial thread? Try to make it shorter and see what happens.

Short SandyIt just worked now. I changed the title a fourth time -- which I then misspelled. :crap:

M.Sommers
03-18-2008, 09:27 AM
Seinfeld = a show about nothing
This thread = Seinfeldish :)

Is e-RICHIE Kramer?

:D