PDA

View Full Version : fixed looks pooped

BUTCH RIDES
03-17-2008, 08:34 AM
Hello fixed got a new bike and is riding all over the place rode 8 hrs. sat and 4 sunday he does look a little tired today .
I am off to the donut shop come on Gigi let's go
bye

chrisroph
03-17-2008, 08:50 AM
so how does fixed like his new coastie?

David Kirk
03-17-2008, 09:11 AM
Third person is fun.

dave

BUTCH RIDES
03-17-2008, 09:25 AM
Hello he says it is great ,it's quiet and sturdy like the meckx but lighter and track so easy i think you could ride all day with no hands ... the cadd 7 is the rain bike now . the pacenti is on a hook in the house along side the corsa
cadd 7 stays outside in the locked work shed with the work bikes
man those stays are on steroids never seen anything like them
bye

News Man
03-17-2008, 11:33 AM
I am prepared to take the heat for even daring to say anything negative about Fixed (Butch Rides), but this Butch Rides stuff is just plain stupid. :confused:

justinf
03-17-2008, 11:40 AM
. . . says "news man."

what's the point.

News Man
03-17-2008, 11:43 AM
. . . says "news man."

what's the point.

Exactly, what is the point? Great question.

ericspin
03-17-2008, 11:43 AM
Justin, what is your avatar? Seems to dark to make out. Just curious

justinf
03-17-2008, 12:07 PM
I mean why trash someone like that, especially a good guy? ***. or, what's the point of your attack out of left field?

back to the cordial, it's a dragon avatar, but it needs a little work, eh?

News Man
03-17-2008, 12:26 PM
I mean why trash someone like that, especially a good guy? ***. or, what's the point of your attack out of left field?

back to the cordial, it's a dragon avatar, but it needs a little work, eh?

Am I trashing the guy? All I am saying is its just, pretty well, dumb and played. That is a long shot from trashing anyone. I know that no one is allowed to ever mention Fixed in anything but positively glowing terms, so it just seems negative to you. It is a matter of perspective.

BUTCH RIDES
03-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Hello if you race or ride with a club you have meet me I have been riding these same roads since the 70's why not join me for a donut sometime in tampa ?
I'll treat .
bye

why?
I have an illness and will never be the real old fat cat butch rides is but I would like to be .. this is why my post are a lot about enjoying the now and nobody knows what tomorrow brings .
cheers anyway I have a great new bike that rocks and I'm riding it a lot today
cheers :beer: