PDA

View Full Version : OT: For all you Terminator (SCC) fans...

SoCalSteve
03-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Hi all,

Just got word that we will be doing a second season of "The Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles" and we start shooting around the middle of May.

Thank you all for your support throughout the strike. All your kind words meant a great deal in helping me get through a very stressful time.

And, thank you for your support in watching the show. Hopefully for many, many seasons to come.

Steve

fixednwinter
03-14-2008, 06:54 PM
Thanks for working on the only new show this season that I watch on TV. Good first season, good plotline, Summer Glau is scary as a Terminator.

BTW: the Brooks Narrow B17 rules - along with the Fizik Aliante

itsflantastic
03-14-2008, 06:54 PM
Nice! That's gotta feel good.

Unfortunately, I don't own a TV at the moment. If I did, I'd surely watch it.
Actually, I'd love to talk to you (through pm's I suppose)a bit more about what you do. I work in media as well, albeit children's media.

Cheers,
Dan

GoJavs
03-14-2008, 06:56 PM
Congratulations, Steve, I've been meaning to check the show out. Definitely will now. Cool.

wtex
03-14-2008, 07:16 PM
Good to hear. The last episode with Garrett Dillahunt in the black shirt with Johnny Cash playing, that was solid. Real good stuff.

93legendti
03-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Great news! Congrats!

maunahaole
03-14-2008, 07:36 PM
Steve that's good news. For those who haven't watched, it's a good show.

You now have no excuse not to buy that saddle at the LBS.

DarkStar
03-14-2008, 07:52 PM
That's great news, really enjoyed this past season! :beer:

72gmc
03-14-2008, 07:54 PM
congratulations, Steve. I wish it was another season of "Firefly," but I'll have to be happy with Summer. Glad you're feeling the warm glow of job security.

yarg
03-14-2008, 08:25 PM
I really don't watch much TV, Sarah Connors, House and Family Guy, is about it. But I really appreciate your work, it stands out, looking forward to the next season. Congrats.

imm
03-14-2008, 08:34 PM
Great show, good job!

SoCalSteve
03-14-2008, 10:36 PM
Thank you all for your continued support!

I actually start on a feature next week for a few weeks and then I will jump over to the TV show.

Happy (sort of) to be back at it again,

Steve

SoCalSteve
03-14-2008, 10:37 PM
Nice! That's gotta feel good.

Unfortunately, I don't own a TV at the moment. If I did, I'd surely watch it.
Actually, I'd love to talk to you (through pm's I suppose)a bit more about what you do. I work in media as well, albeit children's media.

Cheers,
Dan

Feel free to send me a PM.

TriJim
03-14-2008, 11:49 PM
Unfortunately, I don't own a TV at the moment. If I did, I'd surely watch it...
iTunes! Armed Forces Network hasn't scheduled Terminator (yet), so we purchased the season on iTunes (after the free pilot episode was kindly provided). Heck, AFN is still showing the last season of Stargate SG-1 and hasn't started the 3d (let alone just finished 4th) seasons of Atlantis. Again, iTunes to the rescue.

Glad to hear Terminator saying "I'll be back." How about a cameo by Ah-nold? :beer: