PDA

View Full Version : Oh Mary Ann.........

Len J
03-11-2008, 01:39 PM
:D all my illusions are shattered! :crap:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsupdates/story/320481.html

Is no one immune? :D

Len

72gmc
03-11-2008, 01:53 PM
On the island she would've been righteous. Here they read her her rights.

Blue Jays
03-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Check into this thread (http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=42048) for a dozen more responses...

BumbleBeeDave
03-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Beat you to it, Len! ;) :p

BBD

michael white
03-11-2008, 03:14 PM
When I was a grad student, I used to spend summers working as maintenance man at a performing arts camp in Steamboat Sprgs. Dawn was faculty there more than once. I met her personally when she discovered she had a bat in her cabin, and wanted me to come chase it out. Apparently bats really freak(ed) her out. She turned out to be quite nice, not stuck up at all. She treated me afterwards like I was some kind of hero. I guess she was more in the limelight back then. All guys had a crush on her.

Ginger
03-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Now...contemplate...she's a year SHY of 70 and how many guys remember her when she was young and hot? :)

michael white
03-11-2008, 03:41 PM
we remember.

Ti Designs
03-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Now...contemplate...she's a year SHY of 70 and how many guys remember her when she was young and hot? :)

There are guys on the forum who think that 70 IS young and hot.

Ginger
03-11-2008, 04:21 PM
There are guys on the forum who think that 70 IS young and hot.

Yeah, well...there *is* that.

Pete Serotta
03-11-2008, 05:40 PM
:) Now...contemplate...she's a year SHY of 70 and how many guys remember her when she was young and hot? :)

i remember - - wow 70? She looks great.

rwsaunders
03-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Hey Bill Bove...you should have copped Mary Ann's plea at your hearing. :cool:

Under a plea agreement, three misdemeanor counts -- driving under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance -- were dropped.

On October 18, Teton County sheriff's Deputy Joseph Gutierrez arrested Wells as she was driving home from a surprise birthday party that was held for her. According to the sheriff's office report, Gutierrez pulled Wells over after noticing her swerve and repeatedly speed up and slow down. When Gutierrez asked about a marijuana smell, Wells said she'd just given a ride to three hitchhikers and had dropped them off when they began smoking something. Gutierrez found half-smoked joints and two small cases used to store marijuana.

The 69-year-old Wells, founder of the Idaho Film and Television Institute and organizer of the region's annual family movie festival called the Spud Fest, then failed a sobriety test.

Wells' lawyer, Ron Swafford, said that a friend of Wells testified he'd left a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle after using it that day, and that Wells was unaware of it. Swafford also said several witnesses were prepared to testify that Wells had very little to drink at the party and was not intoxicated when she left. He said she was swerving on the road because she was trying to find the heater controls in her new car.

WadePatton
03-11-2008, 11:07 PM
:D all my illusions are shattered! :crap:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsupdates/story/320481.html

Is no one immune? :D

Len

Is she REALLY only 64 centimeters tall?