PDA

View Full Version : Oh, Mary Ann, how COULD you?!?!

BumbleBeeDave
03-11-2008, 11:16 AM
I wonder if--sniff!--Ginger knows? Oh, how the mighty have fallen . . . ;) :D :rolleyes:

BBD

===============

This undated photo, supplied by the Teton County Sheriff's Department, shows Dawn Wells, the actress who played "Mary Ann" on Gilligan's Island, who was sentenced Feb. 29, 2008, to five days in jail, fined $410.50 and placed on probation in Idaho after pleading guilty to one count of reckless driving. The guilty plea came as part of an agreement with prosecutors in which three misdemeanor counts -- driving under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance stemming from an Oct. 18, traffic stop -- were dropped. (AP Photo/Teton County Sheriff's Department )

barry1021
03-11-2008, 11:19 AM
like she had a bit too much fermented coconut milk....get these drunkies off our bike roads!!! Instead of jail, maybe she should go on a three hour cruise.....

b21

William
03-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Mary Ann might be just in time to get on the commemorative "Celebrity Mug Shot" stamp collection from the US Postal Service.

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/232500/232747PUwT_w.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

William ;)

BUTCH RIDES
03-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Boat really landed on Maui she being the farm girl took charge of the Maui wowie production . That is why they couldn't get home and didn't care .
bye
this is the way I like to remember Miss Wells

bostondrunk
03-11-2008, 12:25 PM
hubba hubba

Blue Jays
03-11-2008, 12:34 PM
Driving around all liquored-up plus with drug paraphernalia in the car...totally not cool, Ms. Wells.

TMB
03-11-2008, 02:17 PM
Driving around all liquored-up plus with drug paraphernalia in the car...totally not cool, Ms. Wells.

I was thinking as I was out riding this weekend ( one what is now, one of few remaining bikes :crap: ),

Looking at all the bottles and cans on the roadsides any talk by the pols or police that they are winning the war on drinking and driving is BS.

Just as I'm thinking that a car goes by me ( vintage Charger R/T ) and leaves a cloud of a "certain" type of exhaust behind it.

Great, we not only worry aboput the bozos pulling on a Mickey while they drive, we also have to be aware of the twits smoking a joint behind the wheel as well.

But the police assure me, they're winning. :rolleyes:

Ginger
03-11-2008, 03:24 PM
I'm allergic to pot.

No.

Really.

barry1021
03-11-2008, 03:34 PM
I was thinking as I was out riding this weekend ( one what is now, one of few remaining bikes :crap: ),

Looking at all the bottles and cans on the roadsides any talk by the pols or police that they are winning the war on drinking and driving is BS.

Just as I'm thinking that a car goes by me ( vintage Charger R/T ) and leaves a cloud of a "certain" type of exhaust behind it.

Great, we not only worry aboput the bozos pulling on a Mickey while they drive, we also have to be aware of the twits smoking a joint behind the wheel as well.

But the police assure me, they're winning. :rolleyes:

You know I feel for you I really do, but the word FEW means like a couple, maybe two or three. And that number still doesn't cover your Merckxes (may the lost one RIP), let alone your remaining horde. Just sayin'. I would direct the sympathy card to the one that it really counts with, the Lovely Mrs.

Hey its been like 36 hours, time for some tough love. Another couple of days I will be making fun of you.....

b21

TMB
03-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Harsh!

I will have you know there is a veritable paucity of bicycles around my place right now ( if you can say that 11 is a paucity).

And there is an absolute paucity of bicycles in Arizona ( exactly 1 ) ,

I feel so ...................................

bigbill
03-11-2008, 04:09 PM
It's illegal to drive while intoxicated in Idaho?? What else is there to do?

Ginger
03-11-2008, 04:20 PM

Yeah...I was kindof wondering how a lil ole movie star gets busted in her own private Idaho...

but I digress.

TMB
03-11-2008, 04:24 PM

Geez, I'm going to be in Idaho on Saturday - driving.

Do I have to get likkered up first?

Even if I'm only in the state for about an hour ( or however long it takes on I90 to cross the pan-handle)

Suggestions for good likkering up booze at 11 AM?

Ginger
03-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Geez, I'm going to be in Idaho on Saturday - driving.

Do I have to get likkered up first?

Even if I'm only in the state for about an hour ( or however long it takes on I90 to cross the pan-handle)

Suggestions for good likkering up booze at 11 AM?

If you don't start in the morning, you can't drink all day.

C5 Snowboarder
03-14-2008, 09:24 PM
http://www.etonline.com/documents/dwells_arrest_080411_et.pdf

Jail booking detail - if you read the story by the arresting officers you will see one of the deputies is named Deputy Hale --- odd is it -- since Alan Hale played the Skipper in Gilligan's Is.

Do Do do Do ! :beer: