PDA

View Full Version : Alright, what's going on?

Louis
03-06-2008, 08:04 PM
Can someone please tell me what is the world is happening out there?

Ginger
03-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Evidently those threads are not Serotta bicycle related.

Or I posted on them...

but I didn't post on the guitar thread...so I'm not sure about that.

I guess it isn't just me. :(

And I guess giving Swoop permission to ride in assless chaps (can you imagine the torque on your knee? I used to ride in those on the mortocycle...(with JEANS underneath...and still...)

swoop
03-06-2008, 08:07 PM
mods gone wild.

Blue Jays
03-06-2008, 08:07 PM
"...Can someone please tell me what is the world is happening out there?..."Sure. It's daytime, nighttime, dawn, dusk, sunny, rainy, foggy, icy, humid, hot, cold, temperate, arid, and/or humid in various parts of the globe at all different parts of the day and night.

Ginger
03-06-2008, 08:08 PM
one too many glasses of red wine? Oh...I've had that this evening...in preparation for my oh-so-boring FRIDAY night...

justinf
03-06-2008, 08:09 PM
lockdown. I don't get it.

girlie
03-06-2008, 08:10 PM
the Vanderkitten thread was about racing....some.
marketing and so on...I am very confused.
Like it or not the topic of sex is a part of womens racing.
That thread was in the ball park at least.

swoop
03-06-2008, 08:10 PM
i guess i can't do the 'show me your _ _ _ _' thread.

aLexis
03-06-2008, 08:11 PM
equally confused.

Louis
03-06-2008, 08:11 PM
If the strike zone has changed, (or at least how the umps are going to call it has changed) then at least do us the favor of telling us what the new zone is.

e-RICHIE
03-06-2008, 08:12 PM
liz hatch signed with rock racing atmo.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/hotchicks.php?id=news/2008/mar08/lizhatch.html

swoop
03-06-2008, 08:12 PM
If the strike zone has changed, (or at least how the umps are going to call it has changed) then at least do us the favor of telling us what the new zone is.

it may involve my buns, hatch's fun bags, and fema.

girlie
03-06-2008, 08:13 PM
Serotta should sponsor a Womens Team....so we can talk womens racing.

aLexis
03-06-2008, 08:14 PM
maybe we could start a new thread,

"What does Liz Hatch's house look like?"

aLexis
03-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Serotta should sponsor a Womens Team....so we can talk womens racing.

They did last year, Value Act

we can talk about Value Act

swoop
03-06-2008, 08:15 PM
bmx'ers make the best sprinters. really.

e-RICHIE
03-06-2008, 08:15 PM

i never heard it called a value act atmo.
any film?

aLexis
03-06-2008, 08:16 PM
bmx'ers make the best sprinters. really.

yeah, they're fast

AgilisMerlin
03-06-2008, 08:17 PM
everyones taking that slow steady climb into March.....

http://www.colettescakes.com/imgs_wed/nyMagChocSwirl.jpg

manet
03-06-2008, 08:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7NxAqOWGpo

aLexis
i never heard it called a value act atmo.
any film?

http://martinayellowbug.blogspot.com/

a blog from a team member. Last year was their first year. This year they grew, signed Chrissy Ruiter (a househlod name, I know) and a couple of other additions. Not on Serottas this year, but definitely a solid team.

swoop
yeah, they're fast

hey.. bmx is in the olympics in china...? is there a women's team?

girlie
03-06-2008, 08:19 PM

well then...ok:) do they race?

aLexis
03-06-2008, 08:19 PM
hey.. bmx is in the olympics in china...? is there a women's team?

I dunno, BMX is so '80s

aLexis
03-06-2008, 08:20 PM
well then. do they race?

I'm not sure we are allowed to talk about that.

http://www.teamvalueactcapital.com/

manet
03-06-2008, 08:21 PM
I dunno, BMX is so '80s

isnt BMX just a BM super sized

call kirk, he'll know

shinomaster
03-06-2008, 08:21 PM
I'm cornfused. Why did they lock the house thread? I tried to get the other threads locked with my blow_up_penguins_?

AgilisMerlin
03-06-2008, 08:22 PM
hey,

i got a locked thread today. moving on up the pecking order.

Mario for Milan San Remo............booyah :D

shinomaster
03-06-2008, 08:24 PM
I have a gay monkey blow up doll drawing that's really quite exceptional. Maybe I can get this thread locked?

Brian Smith
03-06-2008, 08:26 PM
I dunno, BMX is so '80s

Nah, BMX is....ah never mind.

-Cru Jones

manet
03-06-2008, 08:27 PM
I'm cornfused. Why did they lock the house thread? I tried to get the other threads locked with my blow_up_penguins_?

cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7GTjxeddEs

Pete Serotta
03-06-2008, 08:27 PM
the Vanderkitten thread was about racing....some.
marketing and so on...I am very confused.
Like it or not the topic of sex is a part of womens racing.
That thread was in the ball park at least.

Some of the folks did not see as much cycling in the thread as others and have voiced their views in emails. I agree that most was about the lady and cycling BUT there was some other that could be taken as "non cycling" and as even BAR or locker room talk.

Hell, I do not know where to draw a line on my own life events much less on the forum - - but we are definitely getting "cabin fever"

Show the pictures of the house - some folks might wish they had the house or not had the house - and this is relative to what??

WE are using computer cycles and disk space of which SEROTTA is paying and for what benefit of cycling or the folks on the forum? The last thing I want to do is go back to Ben for extra $$s for technology with host server AND then someone say - what is it about HOUSES, DOGS, OFF COLOUR non cycling topics, and even one about PAIN and Showing a picture of a bull "sticking" a guy. I like dogs (have two labs), have a home, like alcohol, mixed company, and jokes.,...etc

All I ask is "think about what you are posting and replying to" and can be be discussed or viewed off the forum. And "what does it add to the knowledge, experience, or "bike happiness" of the forum members.

girlie
03-06-2008, 08:33 PM
I don't know where the line gets drawn either.

I guess I use the forum to help make those distinctions - concerning womens racing. So as a female racer I am learning....though some of it is a bit locker room...but you can't poke the snake and not expect to get bit.

AgilisMerlin
03-06-2008, 08:34 PM
i must admit, i have been way off topic before,

as far as the content, i will let the cards drop. not my call

as far as postings, it was told to me way back when i began posting here: all the naked historical pictures of cycling sprites........

that all content should be considered as going through a persons firewall at work, where admin. are filtering.

as long as the subjects/content/photo links do not cause someone a call into a office/meeting it was ok to post.

seemed like good advice............. no problem

did not mean anything by the vanderkitten post.

swoop
03-06-2008, 08:35 PM
so.. no liz hatch but yes on dog fences? what team does the dog fence race for?

justinf
03-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Moderation is a thankless and tough job; I'd like to thank Pete and others for their efforts.

Over-restriction, however, will mostly impact the most frequent posters, who generally speaking have the most to offer in terms of cycling knowledge. It's tricky to keep the pulse of the forum alive and healthy while deleting topics. I don't know that necessarily narrowing the scope of discussions is the most healthy move for the forum livelihood. Serotta has a great asset here. The challenge is keeping it healthy.

I can't help but wonder what the contributions of the anonymous complainers truly are to this community.

shinomaster
I'll stop posting penguin drawings. Talk about a waste of space.

girlie
I don't know where the line gets drawn either.

I guess I use the forum to help make those distinctions - concerning womens racing. So as a female racer I am learning....though some of it is a bit locker room...but you can't poke the snake and not expect to get bit.

the point.

Fixed
03-06-2008, 08:38 PM
the squeaky wheel gets the oil
cheers imho

Pete Serotta
03-06-2008, 08:39 PM
i must admit, i have been way off topic before,

as far as the content, i will let the cards drop. not my call

as far as postings, it was told to me way back when i began posting here: all the naked historical pictures of cycling sprites........

that all content should be considered as going through a persons firewall at work, where admin. are filtering.

as long as the subjects/content/photo links do not cause someone a call into a office/meeting it was ok to post.

seemed like good advice............. no problem

did not mean anything by the vanderkitten post.

Your post was more than ok (Women in Cycling, it was funny AND showed the human side.- -

Some of the other folks, later on, that had to take it into the locker room...

Again, the initial post was more than welcome

e-RICHIE
03-06-2008, 08:40 PM
i post in rich text - it's a value act atmo.

Pete Serotta
I'll stop posting penguin drawings. Talk about a waste of space.
:bike: :beer:

Pete Serotta
"rich" test is naturally "richie" text..... :banana: :banana:

i post in rich text - it's a value act atmo.

shanerpvt
03-06-2008, 08:41 PM
i am here for the bikes, but through your post i have learned quite a bit about many of the personalities on this form.............so, where do we hang out? is this going to be another "lunchtable" thing...........i think it took me a week to figure out what was going on last time.

:beer:
shaner

Pete Serotta
03-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Everyone loves their dogs :D :D

I guess the dogs were not in the "locker" room...

e-RICHIE
03-06-2008, 08:44 PM
i am here for the bikes, but through your post i have learned quite a bit about many of the personalities on this form.............so, where do we hang out? is this going to be another "lunchtable" thing...........i think it took me a week to figure out what was going on last time.

:beer:
shaner
we have the meals heremo atmo.
here, and then in provo after the parade.

aLexis
03-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Pete,
I hope you did not take my posts as locker room. My girlfriend races against Liz regularly, hence the faster comments. I wish that womens racing threads were more about substance and less about someones arm or breast size, but you all do have that whole xy chromosome thing going on.
-Alexis

jerk
03-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Some of the folks did not see as much cycling in the thread as others and have voiced their views in emails. I agree that most was about the lady and cycling BUT there was some other that could be taken as "non cycling" and as even BAR or locker room talk.

Hell, I do not know where to draw a line on my own life events much less on the forum - - but we are definitely getting "cabin fever"

Show the pictures of the house - some folks might wish they had the house or not had the house - and this is relative to what??

WE are using computer cycles and disk space of which SEROTTA is paying and for what benefit of cycling or the folks on the forum? The last thing I want to do is go back to Ben for extra $$s for technology with host server AND then someone say - what is it about HOUSES, DOGS, OFF COLOUR non cycling topics, and even one about PAIN and Showing a picture of a bull "sticking" a guy. I like dogs (have two labs), have a home, like alcohol, mixed company, and jokes.,...etc

All I ask is "think about what you are posting and replying to" and can be be discussed or viewed off the forum. And "what does it add to the knowledge, experience, or "bike happiness" of the forum members.

nevermind. i really don't care that much about a thread with pictures of houses.

Blue Jays
03-06-2008, 08:53 PM
Serotta_Pete, thank you for your ongoing effort and valuable assistance. You definitely help make this a nicer bicycle-centric website to visit. :beer:

AgilisMerlin
03-06-2008, 08:54 PM
can't we just all sing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ7BOxTFoZw

Duet Gino Bartali & Fausto Coppi

Pete Serotta
03-06-2008, 08:55 PM
YOUR posts are not locker room...

Yes there is a fine line when we get into that xy stuff. I do not know why guys have to get into the breast thing (I assume the ids were guys)

Can't we just judge folks on their actions and accomplishments. Women Racing does not get enough respect.

Here in RALEIGH there are even some "women only rides" for some of the guys get on that alpha thing and make an *** out of themselves when the women are around.

Pete,
I hope you did not take my posts as locker room. My girlfriend races against Liz regularly, hence the faster comments. I wish that womens racing threads were more about substance and less about someones arm or breast size, but you all do have that whole xy chromosome thing going on.
-Alexis

capybaras
03-06-2008, 08:55 PM

Some people rip off other people in the classifieds - to an insulting degree - and then post their ridiculously special house in the house thread. That could be a reason

swoop
03-06-2008, 08:56 PM
so, yes or no on my chaps?

rounder
03-06-2008, 09:00 PM

I got cabin fever. I get up when it's dark. I get home when it's dark. Get to ride on weekends. It's not really cold, but it's windy. There is salt stuff all over the road...not to mention broken glass. Trees ain't got leaves and nothing is green. You ride around but you don't see many folks you know. But...hey. I heard we are going to daylight savings time this weekend. Spring is round the corner. Can't wait.

H.Frank Beshear
03-06-2008, 09:01 PM
If you are going to lock non cycling threads Pete I count 7 others on the 1 page alone not counting the 4 that have already been locked none of which violated the forum rules. It still boils down to one simple solution but no one wants to take responsibility for their own actions it's much easier to complain to you and let you be the bad guy. That's not right cause I know you aren't a bad guy. If someone doesn't like a post just don't read the damn thing .I think I'll go away for a while. This is silly. Frank

Pete Serotta
03-06-2008, 09:01 PM

We will leave that up to you :butt: :butt:

DarrenCT
03-06-2008, 09:02 PM

im starting a poll

e-RICHIE
03-06-2008, 09:03 PM
im starting a poll
very eddie bmo atmo.

swoop
03-06-2008, 09:03 PM
im starting a poll

well i'm happy i'm having an effect on ya... but i like the ladies yo.

shanerpvt
03-06-2008, 09:04 PM

Thank you for the leadership Don Atmo!

roman meal
03-06-2008, 09:07 PM

Roman meals, baby!

roman meal
03-06-2008, 09:10 PM
Some people rip off other people in the classifieds - to an insulting degree - and then post their ridiculously special house in the house thread. That could be a reason

I just paid for my house by screwing people in the classifieds section. I don't know why I finished my doctorate- the classified were so much more profitable-

Manet just sent me a new kitchen!

Pete Serotta
03-06-2008, 09:16 PM
so doggie style is better than kitten style? :no:

edouard
03-06-2008, 09:23 PM
I just paid for my house by screwing people in the classifieds section. I don't know why I finished my doctorate- the classified were so much more profitable-

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e61/easterncaster/340a03abf52536dc4ea896adlarge.jpg

DarrenCT
03-06-2008, 09:27 PM

roman,

i go the used bib shorts and speedo's today. thnx so much!

roman meal
03-06-2008, 09:30 PM
roman,

i go the used bib shorts and speedo's today. thnx so much!

You're welcome.

I added extra scent for you.

They were able to spring back into shape, yes?

rounder
03-06-2008, 09:31 PM
I know that i don't hog a lot of file space, but that i get as much off topic as anyone. I like bikes and like to hear others talk about them. Also, believe that it's really great that other bike builders hang out here and that you can learn from their opinions and views. I know that this must cost Serotta a lot of money to maintain the forum. My two cents is that, for me, the best part is that a lot of really intelligent and knowledgeable people hang out here and express their opinions and likes/dislikes, and that Serotta allows it and makes it possible. The forum did not make me buy any Serottas (got two). But i can say, helps me maintain brand loyalty and recommend the bikes to others.

shinomaster
03-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Pete,

Why do we need every post archived as if we are the Library of Congress? Can't a thread die after ...say two years? Also, can I delete my old picture posts so we are not burning up fossil fuel hosting them on a computer in India? Maybe if file space is an issue you should think about these things rather than locking threads?

Love,

Shino

rounder
03-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Pete,

Why do we need every post archived as if we are the Library of Congress? Can't a thread die after ...say two years? Also, can I delete my old picture posts so we are not burning up fossil fuel hosting them on a computer in India? Maybe if file space is an issue you should think about these things rather than locking threads?

Love,

Shino

Really. We are not all rocket scientists. A lot of this is just babble.

shinomaster
03-06-2008, 09:50 PM

Really? (That's lemon chiffon.)

Louis
03-06-2008, 09:56 PM

That's all he paid you for that cool stuff? Man, you got ripped off big time. Now I know what Capydude meant. Manet = the next George Soros.

Elefantino
03-06-2008, 10:04 PM
im starting a poll
Thank you for spelling it correctly.

Louis
03-06-2008, 10:10 PM

I resemble (http://forums.thepaceline.net/showpost.php?p=227824&postcount=1) that remark. ;)

rounder
03-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Good job Louis. I was speaking more for me.

fiamme red
03-06-2008, 10:45 PM
More penguin pictures from Shino, please! :beer:

DarrenCT
03-06-2008, 10:48 PM
storage is very very very very very very cheap these days

i dont think its an issue

AgilisMerlin
03-06-2008, 10:50 PM
most photos are links

pointing this way and that

William
03-07-2008, 05:05 AM
All because I posted a picture of a Banjo in the guitar thread. :rolleyes:

Shheesh!! :crap:

William

PS: I think I'll start bugging the crap out of Pete with multitudes of back door e-mails complaining about constant repeat threads over the years about tubulars, clinchers, Campy vs Shimano, stem length, drop height, race rules, red bikes, aluminum vs carbon vs Ti vs steel etc....

If you don't read it, you don't have to wine to Pete about it (as long as it's in the bounds of decency). Hey Pete, I said wine. :beer:

julia
03-07-2008, 11:16 AM
All because I posted a picture of a Banjo in the guitar thread. :rolleyes: :beer:

it was a pretty banjo, too

oops, sorry pete!

:p

(>>>>>insert bike content here. i'm trying, really i am)

Sandy
03-07-2008, 11:43 AM

I have no problem in never posting another thread about my dog or anyone's dog. I post much less here for lots of reasons. Until I just saw this thread, I didn't even know that some threads had been locked or whatever happened to them. I did know that political threads had been nixed.

You should notice in the dog fence thread that there was almost 100% content. Certainly absolutely nothing to do with cycling. But there was lots of really insightful, thoughtful, and extremely helpful comments.They all were given with total respect and sensitivity to those who had posted. There were no cliquish posts with terminology understood by just a few nor was there any attemt to totally hijack the thread. It was pure content with a little humor in the interaction. I think that it was a great thread except that it was NOT cycling related in any manner, obviously.

I have seen many OT threads of a zillion different topics. I did not see any problem with mine. If Pete does not want dog/pet/animal threads then so be it and as stated, I will never start one again. Absolutely no problem there.

It would be nice, however, if more threads had the genuine content, continued focus on the topic being discussed, excellent interaction, sense of humor, totally helpful insightful posts, and great sensitivity to all posting, that was evident in the dog thread.

The topic might suck per your perception but the manner in which it was done was ideal, relative to my perception. We need more threads that flow like that one. Great content, delivery, focus, respect.

I will respond to some of the posts that I have not responded to yet in the dog thread since I already stated that I would and I really appreciated the insight, time, and genuine opinions that were given.

Sandy

J.Greene
03-07-2008, 12:05 PM
I have seen many OT threads of a zillion different topics. I did not see any problem with mine. If Pete does not want dog/pet/animal threads then so be it and as stated, I will never start one again. Absolutely no problem there.

Sandy

I think Pete unintentionally stepped in poop when he locked, then unlocked/deleted from several threads. It all seems like a slippery slope. Since what is appropriate is so subjective it will cause hard feeleings. I personally only dislike the name calling.

JG

swoop
03-07-2008, 12:12 PM
sandy... you post whatever makes you feel good and our buddy pete will moderate as he sees fit and he will get nothing but slaps on his perky buns and a big smile of gratitude mixed with some friendly ribbing from this side of the peanut gallery.
i'm just happy to be here....

go serotta... best bikes money can buy!

fierte_poser
03-07-2008, 12:39 PM

+1 :beer: :banana: :beer:

Sandy
03-07-2008, 12:57 PM
sandy... you post whatever makes you feel good and our buddy pete will moderate as he sees fit and he will get nothing but slaps on his perky buns from and a big smile of gratitude mixed with some friendly ribbing from this side of the peanut gallery.

My post had nothing to do with making me feel good. It is quite precise in what it says and why. It does not need a psychological basis that you so often project on my posts.

Sandy

swoop
03-07-2008, 01:01 PM
My post had nothing to do with making me feel good. It is quite precise in what it says and why. It does not need a psychological basis that you so often project on my posts.

Sandy

bun slaps is the new freud!

AgilisMerlin
03-07-2008, 01:18 PM
i hope this is not turning into

my OT is better than your OT..............

cause two OT's don't make an OnT :D saavy...............i am soooo lost

- thinking how this train is staying on the track

shinomaster
03-07-2008, 01:24 PM
sandy... you post whatever makes you feel good and our buddy pete will moderate as he sees fit and he will get nothing but slaps on his perky buns and a big smile of gratitude mixed with some friendly ribbing from this side of the peanut gallery.

+2

Pete Serotta
03-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Sandy, pet King for me and I look forward to seeing you one of these days - as BAILEY does also......... :cool: :cool: Chill and lets have a bagel with Bailey; Pete (when are you coming down???)

Grant McLean
03-07-2008, 01:29 PM
There were no cliquish posts with terminology understood by just a few nor was there any attemt to totally hijack the thread.

For the record, I don't feel excluded from your dog clique just because
i don't know what you're talking about... but i wouldn't accuse you
of hijacking the forum to talk about dogs...

Join the party, it can be fun for everyone. No need to toss stones from the outside.

-g

shinomaster
03-07-2008, 01:37 PM
No need to toss stones from the outside.

-g

Or krill.

AgilisMerlin
03-07-2008, 01:42 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3235/2301238758_9299d3d0d3.jpg?v=0

dirtdigger88
03-07-2008, 01:42 PM
http://www.wii60.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/yawn.jpg

Jason

Sandy
03-07-2008, 01:46 PM
For the record, I don't feel excluded from your dog clique just because
i don't know what you're talking about... but i wouldn't accuse you
of hijacking the forum to talk about dogs...

Join the party, it can be fun for everyone. No need to toss stones from the outside.

-g

Often people start threads about a topic and they want to know something. Sometimes the direction of the thread quickly is hijacked away from what the initial poster brought up, and the initial topic is not addressed adequately because of the thread's divergence.

Hijacking a thread is so very different from starting a thread on a topic that might not be of interest to you. You clearly must understand that. In one instance the initial thought in the thread is quickly changed. Read parts of my thread. Posters gave remarkably insihgtful and helpful posts and stuck completely to the topic.

Are you really saying that a certain topic like a dog thread is hijacking the forum similar to changing the scope of an initial poster's focus in a given thread?

Sandy

Kevan
03-07-2008, 01:48 PM
I've been otherwise busy, what's going on here?

AgilisMerlin
03-07-2008, 01:52 PM
I have no idea,

it is Friday, i know that

swoop
03-07-2008, 01:53 PM
I've been otherwise busy, what's going on here?

pete had a moment last night. blame some spicy food (tough call, good intentions, generousheart). some threads got locked and then unlocked.
i see that 6 things are going on...

1)liz hatch is cute. sometimes she puts the cart on the wrong end of the horse. its hard to make a living biking as a woman.. you gotta shake what your momma and the doctah gave you.

2) women that race bikes are rad.. but some put the cart behind the horse... and still deserve attention for the biking and not the boobin'.

3) but liz is kinda cute. her coach is the shiz.

4) hey.. the thread got unlocked.

5) nothing that family systems therapy can't undo in three sessions.

6) grant hates dogs.

fiamme red
03-07-2008, 01:55 PM
I've been otherwise busy, what's going on here?Paging bostondrunk...

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showpost.php?p=374603&postcount=8

AgilisMerlin
03-07-2008, 01:57 PM
pete had a moment last night. blame some spicy food. some threads got locked and then unlocked.
i see that 6 things are going on...

1)liz hatch is cute. sometimes she puts the cart on the wrong end of the horse. its hard to make a living biking as a woman.. you gotta shake what your momma and the doctah gave you.
2) women that race bikes are rad.. but some put the cart behind the horse... and still deserve attention for the biking and not the boobin'.
3) but liz is kinda cute. her coach is the shiz.
4) hey.. the thread got unlocked.
5) nothing that family systems therapy can't undo in three sessions.
6) grant hates dogs.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/lol/running-lol.gif

Kevan
03-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Let me squeeze some lighter fluid on the scene and just say that house tread was so telling of a vibe this place has been taking on.

It didn't work for me, Dog.

gt6267a
03-07-2008, 02:21 PM
It didn't work for me, Dog.

it was kind of pitchy, but it was alright, you know, i'm just not certain its the right bike for you ... these are not the bikes you are looking for ... but there is something you do not know, this bike is not left handed ... hi, this is bike um, what number are we? five-five, bike 55 ... we're in a truck!

seriously, thank g-d horse girl got booted. i was tired of her unmemorable arse.

flux
03-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Sandy,

It wasn't for me it was for my dog.

e-RICHIE
03-07-2008, 04:18 PM
We saw the Fellini film last Tuesday. It was not one of his best.
It lacks a cohesive structure. You know, you get the feeling that
he's not absolutely sure what it is he wants to say. 'Course, I've
always felt he was essentially a - a technical film maker. Granted,
La Strada was a great film. Great in its use of negative imagery
more than anything else. But that simple, cohesive core...Like
all that Juliet of the Spirits or Satyricon, I found it incredibly
indulgent. You know, he really is. He's one of the most indulgent
filmmakers. He really is atmo...

click heremo (http://www.videosift.com/video/Annie-Hall-funny-scene-w-Marshall-McLuhan-cameo) you silly people.

roman meal
03-07-2008, 04:32 PM
We've rented Manhattan, among others for tonight.

click heremo (http://www.videosift.com/video/Annie-Hall-funny-scene-w-Marshall-McLuhan-cameo) you silly people.

e-RICHIE
03-07-2008, 04:34 PM

Are there any prices for volos and a couple of 34mm grifos in that film?
01101001001001110110110100100000011000100111010101 11001101110100011001010110010000100000011000010111 01000110110101101111

roman meal
03-07-2008, 04:41 PM
01101001001001110110110100100000011000100111010101 11001101110100011001010110010000100000011000010111 01000110110101101111

01001001001000000111011101100001011100110111010001 10010101100100001000000111001101101111011011010110 01010010000001100111011011110110111101100100001000 00011100000110111101110010011011100010000001101111 01101110001000000111100101101111011101010010111000 10000001010111011001010110110001101100001011000010 00000110000101101100011011010110111101110011011101 00001000000111011101100001011100110111010001100101 0110010000101110

e-RICHIE
03-07-2008, 04:43 PM
01001001001000000111011101100001011100110111010001 10010101100100001000000111001101101111011011010110 01010010000001100111011011110110111101100100001000 00011100000110111101110010011011100010000001101111 01101110001000000111100101101111011101010010111000 10000001010111011001010110110001101100001011000010 00000110000101101100011011010110111101110011011101 00001000000111011101100001011100110111010001100101 0110010000101110
01101001001000000111001101100001011101100110010101 10010000100000011010010111010000100000011000010110 11000110110000101110001000000111000001110011001000 00011001000110010101101100011001010111010001100101 00100000011101000110100001101001011100110010000001 11001001100101011100000110110001111001001000000110 00010110011001110100011001010111001000100000011100 10011001010110000101100100011010010110111001100111 00101110001000000110111101110100011010000110010101 11001001110111011010010111001101100101001000000110 10010010000001110111011010010110110001101100001000 00011011000110100101110110011001010010000001101001 01101110001000000110000100100000011000110110000101 11001001100100011000100110111101100001011100100110 01000010000001101000011101010111010000100000011101 11011010010111010001101000001000000110000100100000 01101101011010010110111001101001011001100111001001 10100101100100011001110110010100100000011000010111 01000110110101101111001011100010000001111001011011 11011101010010000001101000011001010110000101110010 00100000011011010110010100111111001111110011111100 11111100111111001111110011111100111111001111110011 11110011111100111111

DarrenCT
69696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969 69696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969 69696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969 69696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969 69696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969 69696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969 69696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969 6969696969696969696969696969696969696969

flux

Are there any prices for volos and a couple of 34mm grifos in that film?

FS: 2 Pair of Volos Team Issue Tubulars and 4 Griffo Tires.

If interested please PM Me.

PS: I love SRAM.
PSS: I don't have a house but I do have very nice suitcases.

Flux

AgilisMerlin
03-07-2008, 04:55 PM
FS: 2 Pair of Volos Team Issue Tubulars and 4 Griffo Tires.

If interested please PM Me.

PS: I love SRAM.
PSS: I don't have a house but I do have very nice suitcases.

Flux

you can come and stay with me in my doghouse anytime..............

free: eggs, toast, bad roads, salmon, and tuna, some salt air..............and caviar (could be the quality i fish with)

it is not a date, it is a lifestyle

keno
03-07-2008, 04:58 PM
if you start to require math, I will be quite upset. On the other hand, is this an elliptical proof of entropy?

manet=Soros in any respect (other than some p******s) is forum-SNL quality.

keno

girlie
03-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Francesco Vezzoli's = 2006 Whitney Biennial Caligula
VIEWER BEWARE SOME GRAPHIC SCENES as in XXX
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZB4UBPLmo9A

edited......had to change links - this is the proper link.

e-RICHIE
03-07-2008, 05:18 PM
Francesco Vezzoli's = 2006 Whitney Biennial Caligula
VIEWER BEWARE SOME GRAPHIC SCENES as in XXX
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yb5BWNGxwQg
that oughta help bbd plan the vacation of a lifetime atmo.

girlie
03-07-2008, 05:31 PM
I was laughing so hard at the Whitney Opening viewing of this
........they made it into a big movie theaterish thing.
No popcorn:(

e-RICHIE
03-07-2008, 05:33 PM
hey man i wanna invite the entire cast to
hang with us all 'cross season atmo.

girlie
03-07-2008, 05:37 PM
hey man i wanna invite the entire cast to
hang with us all 'cross season atmo.
shut up Caligula!

Kevan
03-07-2008, 10:49 PM
That's a wrap.

Elefantino
03-07-2008, 10:58 PM
What was this thread about?

I thought it was just Thursday night's virtual full moon, but it seems to have spilled out into Friday night. And, in two minutes, Saturday.

aLexis
03-07-2008, 10:59 PM

Funny story, this girl I grew up with since 4th grade sends me a wedding invite our sophomore year in college. She's marrying this guy a decade or two older from the art world. She's got jugs like lzhtch and he's the curator (at the time) of the Whitney, Max Anderson or something. Fun wedding, odd marriage, slightly on topic.

Louis
03-07-2008, 11:00 PM
What was this thread about?

It's like Friends, the thread about nothing, yet somehow entertaining (for some).

flux
03-07-2008, 11:00 PM
That's a wrap.

Say's who?

You?

Campy or Shimano?
Shimano or Campy?
Breast implants or YouTube?

Elefantino
03-07-2008, 11:02 PM
It's like Friends, the thread about nothing, yet somehow entertaining (for some).
I thought Seinfeld was about nothing.

Louis
03-07-2008, 11:05 PM
I thought Seinfeld was about nothing.

Oops, my mistake. I'm kind of out of the loop on TV stuff. (Don't have one.)

Elefantino
03-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Oops, my mistake. I'm kind of out of the loop on TV stuff. (Don't have one.)
That's OK. I have never seen an episode of Seinfeld anyway.

flux
03-07-2008, 11:09 PM
That's OK. I have never seen an episode of Seinfeld anyway.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

girlie
03-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Funny story, this girl I grew up with since 4th grade sends me a wedding invite our sophomore year in college. She's marrying this guy a decade or two older from the art world. She's got jugs like lzhtch and he's the curator (at the time) of the Whitney, Max Anderson or something. Fun wedding, odd marriage, slightly on topic.

So what you are saying is.....if I had Liz Hatch breasts I would be showing at the Whitney? :D ;)

Elefantino
03-07-2008, 11:13 PM
"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Shouldn't you be training for TdG? :rolleyes:

AgilisMerlin
03-07-2008, 11:17 PM
a friendly visit to the bar with my brother inlaw.........

aLexis
03-07-2008, 11:17 PM
So what you are saying is.....if I had Liz Hatch breasts I would be showing at the Whitney? :D ;)

Well, I prefer to call them jugs. And it just depends on where your cart and your horse are.

girlie
03-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Well, I prefer to call them jugs. And it just depends on where your cart and your horse are.

Well parked in front of the Whitney duh!

flux
03-07-2008, 11:25 PM
Shouldn't you be training for TdG? :rolleyes:

Nah... Georgia is too easy and the weather is always warm and sunny. I think I 'll skip it. :rolleyes:

Training for Philly week now.

AgilisMerlin
03-07-2008, 11:28 PM
you on the east coast now ?

curious

this **** storm is going to last a good 5 weeks...............

flux
03-07-2008, 11:30 PM

AgilisMerlin
03-07-2008, 11:34 PM
with this ammount of snow and flooding............nasty