PDA

View Full Version : Holy Sh** what is going on?

wrestlr
03-03-2008, 10:33 AM
Went to my morning class at the airport and drove back to school. Get back and some dumb sh** supposedly has held up a hall that classes were in. I was just about to go for a ride but I guess that is on standby. On another note the swat team came into my room and when all they saw was three bikes, a trainer, and a bunch of wheelsets and dirty jersey and bibs from yesterdays race they walked out pretty fast. Another dude from the police department rides and was pretty stunned when he saw the Prince, BMC, and old bridgestone in a dorm room so he stayed and talked about them for a while. If only me camera was charged. Dude guarding my window which is about 300 yards from the alleged gunmen and has a shotgun and another with some sort of assault rifle. I will try to snap some pics with my phone.
-Mike

Louis
03-03-2008, 10:42 AM
where is this?

jimcav
03-03-2008, 11:40 AM
can't remember the school, but i wish i had such taste in bikes let alone such bikes when i was in school
i can't find any info on this, i hope he is fine and all is well

jim

Hardlyrob
03-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Here's what CNN had to say...

ATLANTA (CNN) — Campus police placed Middle Georgia College on lockdown Monday morning after receiving reports that a gunman may have entered a campus building.

About two hours later, a suspected gunman was in police custody and the lockdown was lifted, according to the Bleckley County Sheriff’s Department.

“The situation was resolved without incident,” according to a statement from Middle Georgia College. The college said the “alleged suspect” who is in police custody “is not an MGC student.”

Rob

wrestlr
03-03-2008, 11:46 AM
Cochran, GA.

About 2 min. after I made the post heard a loud noise. looked out the window to see the dudes that were guarding it gone. Literally like 5 seconds later I opened the door and a swat team with 6 guys with guns pointed at me yelled at me to run out of the building. Went outside with the other people from the building and about ten minutes ago they said they had the situation neutralized and subjects in custody. Nothing else to report now....

Getting ready to go out for an afternoon (delayed) ride
-Mike

Blue Jays
03-03-2008, 12:20 PM
wrestlr, glad to hear you're fine. You'll be all charged-up and will go-off-like-a-shot when you're on the ride. Any idea on when you'll pull the trigger on yet another cool bicycle purchase?