PDA

View Full Version : Capo Forma Shorts

znfdl
02-25-2008, 10:09 AM
All:

I can get the Capo Forma shorts for a great price, from one my Team RAAM sponsors.

I was wondering what people's expereinces were for these shorts? I have been using Assos shorts. Andybody try both?

Thanks.

swoop
02-25-2008, 10:18 AM
bergamo/capo forma are great stuff.

sbornia
02-25-2008, 10:24 AM
I have a couple pairs of the navy blue Bergamo bibs that retail for about $150 (can't recall the model name). I like them, but find they're not as durable over time as the (nearly twice as expensive) Assos F13 S2. IME, the Bergamo fabric gets more stretched out after about 6 months.

I *really* like the Bergamo ss jerseys.

Lanternrouge
02-25-2008, 10:52 AM
Since my club started getting our clothes from Capo/Bergamo, I rarely use any other shorts and feel no need to try others. They are the most comfortable I have used, although it's been quite a long time since I've worn anything by Assos, and, considering that the price on the custom Capos is pretty good when your club does a huge order, it's unlikely I will be trying other shorts for a while. As far as quality, there were issues with some of the shorts last year, but it seems this year is better, though we have only hard team kits for a couple of weeks.