"The manager of team HealthNet has reported
that all of his riders are sick"

Ya gotta love Phil....

VF

bostondrunk
02-25-2008, 09:21 AM

Reminds me of PDM pulling out of the TDF in 90 or 91. All sick due to bad pasta sauce......yeah....haha....translation - "I was supposed to refrigerate the EPO???"
:banana:

zank
02-25-2008, 09:44 AM
I liked Frankie's term "bonification" which I could not find in any English dictionary in print on on-line. Maybe I was spelling it wrong :rolleyes:

SoCalSteve
02-25-2008, 10:45 AM
I think it was on the first day Phil said: Tour of Calidonia...not once, but twice...He probably started drinking extra early that day.

Just sayin'

Steve

PS: Heard a story that Bob Roll told about why Phil and Paul like him so much and want him around...Goes like this: He can keep up with them (drinking-wise).

Skrawny
02-25-2008, 10:48 AM
The manager of team HealthNet has reported that all of his riders are sick

I'm sure they didn't get any health coverage for whatever they had. I bet they misreported their weight...

-s(arcasm)

swoop
02-25-2008, 10:53 AM
I liked Frankie's term "bonification" which I could not find in any English dictionary in print on on-line. Maybe I was spelling it wrong :rolleyes:

its an official term.... i heard euro racers use it. its uci speak...

zank
02-25-2008, 11:09 AM
that figures. I feel bad now for criticizing him. I don't feel bad for laughing everytime he called Astana "Levi's Discovery Channel team" though.

BumbleBeeDave
02-25-2008, 11:41 AM

. . . if they're all sick and he finds a way to deny them coverage? :rolleyes:

BBD

wasfast
02-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Given the amount of dropouts from the uplink, the phrase "sorry for the little bit of picture breakup" got old on day one, let alone by yesterday.

steve575
02-25-2008, 02:44 PM
I heard a couple of "Ambien Tour of California"s.