PDA

View Full Version : weekend ride report

bironi
02-25-2008, 12:39 AM
I was expecting rain for the 3-day getaway with the wife, but the sun was with us. We took our bike to Vancouver, B.C., and rode scenic flat rides, with good food and drink mixed at regular intervals. Very few calories were burned, but our soles were renewed. A beautiful weekend in a beautiful city. :beer:

Blue Jays
02-25-2008, 01:12 AM
"I was expecting rain for the 3-day getaway with the wife, but the sun was with us. We took our bike to Vancouver, B.C., and rode scenic flat rides, with good food and drink mixed at regular intervals. Very few calories were burned, but our soles were renewed. A beautiful weekend in a beautiful city. :beer:"Sounds like it was fantastic weekend with a top-notch pedicure. :beer:

DarrenCT
02-25-2008, 01:37 AM
I was expecting rain for the 3-day getaway with the wife, but the sun was with us. We took our bike to Vancouver, B.C., and rode scenic flat rides, with good food and drink mixed at regular intervals. Very few calories were burned, but our soles were renewed. A beautiful weekend in a beautiful city. :beer:

pictures wanted.

bironi
02-25-2008, 09:13 AM
The seawall bike/walk/blade trail, looking across the water to the Yaletown area. The small water taxis accommodated bicycles. Great cycling city, even for whole families.