PDA

View Full Version : Feeling good!

FATBOY
02-24-2008, 01:31 PM
I absolutely love the clear headed start to the day I get when I am able to ride to work. Today I had an incredibly flattering tailwind that got the ol'Tricross up to ITT speeds for great stretches and then even more flatteringly pushed me up the hills like I was Pantani hisself! Loved it! When the form is bad nothing beats an easy opportunity to feel like you are the king of the road and then carry that vibe into the coffee shop for some joe and a huge cookie. Into the store feeling like the world found somebody elses shoulders to sit on for a while. HOT SHOWER! Opened up feeling good about the day. Just saw a tip-sixer with my name on it for later....I hope your rides today do the smae for you folks :beer:

Louis
02-24-2008, 01:48 PM
Nice ride. Feeling like the "king of the road" is exactly what I call a stretch of solo ride with a big tailwind.

More importantly, were you looking good?

FATBOY
02-24-2008, 02:09 PM
I was LEGIT! Team knickers and jersey and shoe covers....you wouldathought the ToCa got detoured to SLC were it not for the backpack and beertummy. I even draped the forearms over the bars and assumed the Bartoli-attack position for a spell. If looking good is half the battle..well...ummmmm.