PDA

View Full Version : does anybody know of left of the stem mounting options for ErgoBrain or CateyeHR200DW

thepaperescape
02-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Sorry for the long thread title. I was wondering if anybody knew of any after market options for mounting either the Campagnolo ErgoBrain 10 or the Cateye CC-HR200DW on the left of the stem. Both are supposed to be mounted to the right of the stem and position the computer to the left of the mounting bracket (in front and ahead of the stem). However, I want to run both of them (for one, I have an irregular heart beat [PVCs] and would like to monitor that, and also love the gear display of the ErgoBrain [among other things]). I would ideally have one to the left and one to the right of the stem with both of the computers coming toward the center of the stem. I think I am probably out of luck, but if anybody has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated!!!

I just need to find a bracket that is supposed to be mounted on the left (hanging the computer off to its right) that will connect to the Cateye or ErgoBrain!

Please help!!!

thepaperescape
02-20-2008, 07:03 AM
help

thejen12
02-20-2008, 11:21 AM
Have you contacted Cateye? They are very responsive to email.

Jenn

thepaperescape
02-20-2008, 02:36 PM
Have you contacted Cateye? They are very responsive to email.

Jenn
just got an email back from them and they said the mount that came with the computer is currently the only option they make for it

eh

i'm probably just going to have to pick one to use, or use both and have my cockpit look hastily planned

thejen12
02-20-2008, 03:05 PM
How about something like the Minoura Space Grip for extra real estate?

Jenn

Keith A
02-20-2008, 03:21 PM
I have used a product called "The Nob or Knob" to solve a similar problem. I couldn't get my Flight Deck to slide over the stem due to the bolts on the stem getting in the way. So I just put the nob on my stem and then mounted the Flight Deck to it. Here's how it looks...

Z3c
02-20-2008, 04:51 PM
Look at FSA; they make some computer mounts. Or as already suggested the nob, Profile makes something as well.. Search some tri sites as aerobars often need these devices..

Scott