PDA

View Full Version : Another LeMond Article.

johnnymossville
02-15-2008, 08:53 AM
I ran into this one this morning. Maybe LeMond is angling towards some role in cycling? dunno.

http://www.mercurynews.com/opinion/ci_8269129

Acotts
02-15-2008, 09:01 AM
I cant help it, but I like the guy. My gut tells me that he is a very honest man, and I loved how he raced.

I can just never get comfortable on his bikes.

-A

johnnymossville
02-15-2008, 09:06 AM
I cant help it, but I like the guy. My gut tells me that he is a very honest man, and I loved how he raced.

-A

I agree with you about LeMond, I like the guy also. He always says what's on his mind even if it's not always the politically correct thing to do.

About LeMond bikes. I never rode one, but their relatively relaxed geometry compared to many seems like it would suit me well. I might have to take one for a ride.

ClutchCargo
02-15-2008, 12:21 PM

-A

That's cuz they're not his bikes, they're Trek's ! :rolleyes:

p.s. I agree with you about GL, fwiw.

LegendRider
02-15-2008, 12:33 PM
From the article - well put:

And it's true that Armstrong made a clean getaway from the sport...

fiamme red
02-15-2008, 12:35 PM
"What's happened to the sport has not only broken my heart, but I have been discredited by another American," he said. "I've been branded as a whiner and a sore loser..."

If the shoe fits, wear it atmo. :rolleyes:

Edited to add: I do like LeMond, despite his being a whiner and sore loser. I'd much rather ride and have lunch with him than with LANCE.

Big Dan
02-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Greg should have stayed quiet. Everyone would be happy.
Livestrong

:p

coylifut
02-15-2008, 01:32 PM
looks like he's lost a ton of weight. maybe he should make a come back.

GONE4ARIDE
02-15-2008, 05:14 PM
Lemond has always worn his heart on his sleeve.

He was a true champion.