PDA

View Full Version : did Kevan see the Clintons this A.M?

Ken Robb
02-05-2008, 10:03 AM
maybe you met at the polls? :)

DarrenCT
02-05-2008, 10:34 AM
notice: i think they live near Kevan also

Kevan
02-05-2008, 11:56 AM
her down on her knees,grabbing and tugging on my pant's leg like that, pleading for my vote, just outside the door to town hall, for criminy sakes.

Kevan
02-05-2008, 11:58 AM
notice: i think they live near Kevan also

they live near me, not the other way around.

mschol17
02-05-2008, 11:58 AM
her down on her knees,grabbing and tugging on my pant's leg like that, pleading for my vote, just outside the door to town hall, for criminy sakes.

Was she crying too?

BumbleBeeDave
02-05-2008, 11:59 AM

. . . it wasn't really Sandy?

BBD

Kevan
02-05-2008, 12:02 PM
Was she crying too?

she was busy trying the reflect all her emotions all at once. It freaked me out!

Kevan
02-05-2008, 12:04 PM
. . . it wasn't really Sandy?

BBD

I'm not quite sure, now that you ask.

BumbleBeeDave
02-05-2008, 12:06 PM
I'm not quite sure, now that you ask.

. . . a black leather bustier and towing a pit bull on a chain? If so, then it was probably really Hillary. I don't think Sandy would bring King to a polling place like that!

BBD

Ken Robb
02-05-2008, 12:07 PM
her down on her knees,grabbing and tugging on my pant's leg like that, pleading for my just outside the door to town hall, for criminy sakes.

Are you sure that wasn't Monica with Bill?

Kevan
02-05-2008, 12:15 PM
my house has been swarmed and busted into by the Secret Service and the local police. They have lab guys going through cycling stuff ascertaining whether the mixing of Boeshield T9, Armor All, Gu and Powerbars is sufficient evidence that I have the capacity to make WMD's.

Too late Hillary, I already voted and 'twarn't for you!

SWorks4me
02-05-2008, 12:24 PM
. . . a black leather bustier and towing a pit bull on a chain? If so, then it was probably really Hillary. I don't think Sandy would bring King to a polling place like that!

BBD

so subtle...loved it!

Kennel cough? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VszMdi6Iyo)

jemoryl
02-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Was she crying too?

Be careful. This Nixon/Hillary comparison from Matt Taibbi at http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/12502 :

.....Right, that. The whole prose-not-poetry deal. It's working for Hillary, just like her tears gambit worked. After all these years in public life, the only time Hillary Clinton sheds a tear is when her own political career is on the line? I didn't notice her crying when kids started coming home from Fallujah in rubber bags because of a war she voted for..............

The crying incident was Hillary's own personal Checkers speech, a painful bit of self-mutilation tossed off on the last step before the political gallows -- a pure sea-cucumber tactic, scaring us off with a display of vulnerable green guts. We missed the chance to finish her off, and now she's back in charge, setting the tone for a campaign that gets dumber and meaner and dirtier by the day. Thanks to you, New Hampshire, the Clintons still have us to kick around.