PDA

View Full Version : OT: Swoop, I need ya to get a new avatar/calorie poll.

Viper
01-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Listen dude, I live in NY and love my pizza. I'm on a serious diet. Yes I allow two slices a week, but your avatar is really screwing me up. Can we talk about your new avatar? If money is needed, send me the paypal account.

ASIDE: Random question, so many variables involved (height, weight, age, activity, metabolism, goals etc.) but how many calories are you forumites taking in daily?

Vote and discuss.

capybaras
01-26-2008, 06:59 PM
Swoop,
I am heading out your way in March. I would seriously love hit the tarmac with you and see who crosses the line first. Let me know. :banana: :banana: :banana:

swoop
01-26-2008, 07:04 PM
on the other hand... food is tied into a ton of things.. not the least of which...
is knowing i ride better if i'm too skinny. riding better makes me feel happy.
hello red flags.

i used to have to fight to put on weight... but now it seems like a week off the ball and my body won't let me back without a life and death battle to get back on top of it.

let's call it a work in progress.

i'm riding less. plugging into more ... but walking the line.

capybaras
01-26-2008, 07:06 PM
Listen dude, I live in NY and love my pizza. I'm on a serious diet. Yes I allow two slices a week, but your avatar is really screwing me up. Can we talk about your new avatar? If money is needed, send me the paypal account.

ASIDE: Random question, so many variables involved (height, weight, age, activity, metabolism, goals etc.) but how many calories are you forumites taking in daily?

Vote and discuss.

In NYC stick to the oil slice twice a week and nothing else. Eat nothing and the clock goes backwards.

swoop
01-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Swoop,
I am heading out your way in March. I would seriously love hit the tarmac with you and see who crosses the line first. Let me know. :banana: :banana: :banana:

whatever dude. nice boner.

capybaras
01-26-2008, 07:16 PM
whatever dude.

+1 ma'am

CNY rider
01-26-2008, 07:21 PM
This is great.

Swoop now has Swoopichkas tailing him.

I bet they're going to nudge open the bathroom door and peek in while you try to pee too. :banana:

whitecda
01-26-2008, 07:23 PM
This latest Trappist Ale fixation is screwing me up, on several levels. (Thanks Darren and Roman!)
Not enough roller hours to compensate for the Chimay and Westmalle. I REALLY need to hit the Pellegrino and Altoids. :help:

e-RICHIE
01-26-2008, 07:41 PM
I REALLY need to hit the Pellegrino and Altoids. :help:
meet me at the lunchtable atmo.

branman1986
01-26-2008, 07:53 PM
Heh, OT, I eat about 3500 calories a day. 6'6" 205lbs, trying to get sub 200, but it's tough. I love pizza too...but all we have down here is Papa Johns...nothing compared to what you guys have up there.

e-RICHIE
01-26-2008, 07:58 PM
...but all we have down here is Papa Johns...nothing compared to what you guys have up there.
yeah but think of the taxes we pay atmo.

Viper
01-26-2008, 10:39 PM
In NYC stick to the oil slice twice a week and nothing else. Eat nothing and the clock goes backwards.

So true, it took the medical community/scientists all the way till like last year to figure out that less caloires = more life. Heck, I learned it from 'Rikki Tikki Tavi', he didn't finish the entire banana he was given as his mother told him, "It was a temptation to eat the whole banana, but Rikki remembered what his mother had taught him: a full meal makes a slow mongoose and if he wanted all his strength and quickness ready, he must remain thin."

I don't ask much ATMO, but I ask you to watch this movie, especially the thin-advice from Rikki Tikki Tavi at 4:00 of the first video atmo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qhBxv7r5gg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3sanpjm6cI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKni2--mYkI

flux
01-26-2008, 11:41 PM
The Powertap showed 4,500kcal after one ride last week. It was 6.5 hours filled with climbing. Most of my big days have been over 3,000kcals burned while riding. Just throwing that out there fwiw.