PDA

View Full Version : OT: why do some dogs bark at me when I didn't do anything to them?

capybaras
01-18-2008, 07:00 AM
:confused:

capybaras
01-18-2008, 07:02 AM
I know I smell good - what am I doing wrong?

JohnS
01-18-2008, 07:06 AM
They are alerting their master that a stranger is near.

93legendti
01-18-2008, 07:21 AM
I've been watching Big Cat Diary on Animal Planet the last few days with my kids. I can't undertsand why the cheetahs, lions, tigers and leopards have been attacking antelopes, gazelles and zebras for no reasons. After all, they didn't do anytnhing to the big cats. Maybe they were taunted and I didn't see it...My 5 year old says the big cats are predators. I have to look up the definition of "predator".

paczki
01-18-2008, 07:22 AM
I know I smell good - what am I doing wrong?

It's the liver snaps in your seat bag.

stevep
01-18-2008, 07:25 AM
they all hate you cause of the time you pulled the fake throw trick seven times in a row on the dachsund in 1983.

its all over the dog internet forums.
all dogs will chase you all the time...

except the ones with dial up...they cant download the video.

Fixed
01-18-2008, 07:33 AM
cos you are a big rat .....maybe ?
cheers imho :beer:

DarrenCT
01-18-2008, 07:38 AM
It's the liver snaps in your seat bag.

thats pretty funny. maybe i shouldnt ride with cliff blox from now on!

Too Tall
01-18-2008, 07:41 AM
Is EVERYTHING about you????? Gawd!

roman meal
01-18-2008, 07:42 AM
"woof"= you're not posting in a sensitive and civilized manner.

avalonracing
01-18-2008, 07:42 AM

Maybe they see the evil in your dark, dark soul?

stevep
01-18-2008, 07:54 AM
we need dbrk to come in here to civilise this thread.

you guys are out of control.

93legendti
01-18-2008, 08:08 AM
Why can't all of us be more like dogs?

WadePatton
01-18-2008, 08:20 AM
Cuz dogs bark.

How would you feel if the dogs ambled over to you and said, "Hey dude, that's a nice bike. Did you get it at the LBS or is it a handmade?" :bike:

rwsaunders
01-18-2008, 08:23 AM
The can sense the lustful thoughts that are in your head.

paczki
01-18-2008, 08:29 AM
How would you feel if the dogs ambled over to you and said, "Hey dude, that's a nice bike. Did you get it at the LBS or is it a handmade?" :bike:

That would be really cool. What's your point?

Skrawny
01-18-2008, 08:35 AM

pale scotsman
01-18-2008, 08:36 AM
That reminds me of the time I was riding by a farm and saw what looked to be the farmer having his way with a sheep right out in the middle of a field. I kept on riding, thinking I was seeing things. Then it kind of got to me so on the way back I decided to stop by the farm house and give him a peice of my mind. Sure enough his son anwered the door and when I asked to see his dad he looked over his shoulder and said, Daaad it's for you.

Sandy
01-18-2008, 08:44 AM
That reminds me of the time I was riding by a farm and saw what looked to be the farmer having his way with a sheep right out in the middle of a field. I kept on riding, thinking I was seeing things. Then it kind of got to me so on the way back I decided to stop by the farm house and give him a peice of my mind. Sure enough his son anwered the door and when I asked to see his dad he looked over his shoulder and said, Daaad it's for you.

That is one baaad joke! Very cute!

Sheepishly Serotta Sandy

pale scotsman
01-18-2008, 08:46 AM
That is one baaad joke! Very cute!

Sheepishly Serotta Sandy

SS Sandy - It could happen, this is rural Alabama after all! ;)

TimD
01-18-2008, 09:09 AM
I do.

MarleyMon
01-18-2008, 09:17 AM
If it didn't, you could be in big trouble!

How come my dog don't bark when you come around? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4OVqVXvg_Q)

SoCalSteve
01-18-2008, 11:17 AM

Watch a couple episodes of 'The Dog Whisperer" on National Geographic Channel....Then you will understand.

Skrawny
01-18-2008, 12:29 PM
From the dog's perspective, something is coming toward its territory so it starts barking and then the thing moves away. Great success!

capybaras
01-18-2008, 06:32 PM
Watch a couple episodes of 'The Dog Whisperer" on National Geographic Channel....Then you will understand.

LOVE that show! But it is more from the dog owner's perspective, not the rat's.

WadePatton
01-18-2008, 09:07 PM
That would be really cool. What's your point?
***, I gotta have a point? When did that start? Was there a memo?

oHHH, the POINT, yeah--even the pooches know that lugs are snazzy.

I talk to the dogs, had one ***** follow us 4 or 5 miles back to the house one day. Hadda put her in the car and tote her back home. I ran outta things to say. :D

Just got back from playing pack leeeeder with my bunch, now my barley content is down.

[edit]Whoops, can't say *****. dammit. she was one, 100% beech...not the tree, the dog one. Can't say it. ****

capybaras
01-18-2008, 09:19 PM
***, I gotta have a point? When did that start? Was there a memo?

oHHH, the POINT, yeah--even the pooches know that lugs are snazzy.

I talk to the dogs, had one ***** follow us 4 or 5 miles back to the house one day. Hadda put her in the car and tote her back home. I ran outta things to say. :D

Just got back from playing pack leeeeder with my bunch, now my barley content is down.

[edit]Whoops, can't say *****. dammit. she was one, 100% beech...not the tree, the dog one. Can't say it. ****

Sorry - meant to copy you on this.

TO: woof woof
RE: woof woof
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
woof woof woof woof
woof woof woof woof

Viper
01-18-2008, 09:51 PM
Please sit down. I need to tell you the truth. You are not human. You have been sent back from the future to kill Sarah and John Connor.

You are a Terminator and this...this is why every single dog barks at you atmo. Search your feelings, you know this to be truemo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25ToBTeJ_h4

dvs cycles
01-19-2008, 11:12 AM
I do.Me too. :beer:
Some dogs get a really confused look on their face for a moment then go back to barking. Don't know what I said but it got their attention. :D
The really fun ones are the tiny dogs with attitude. It really pisses them off! ;)