PDA

View Full Version : Why don't we all just go directly to Jim's house?

Louis
01-10-2008, 01:58 PM
We can refurbish the kitchen, bathroom, and walls (and anything else that needs to be done) and take payment in cool bike stuff? :)

Ginger
01-10-2008, 02:08 PM
"The Serotta forum Home Show"

We could tour the country remodeling Serotta forum member's homes. It'd be a reality show...

I can't wait til the episode where the owner wants the house to "plane more"

ti_boi
01-10-2008, 02:10 PM
I'm really not handy. At all.

sg8357
01-10-2008, 02:11 PM
We can refurbish the kitchen, bathroom, and walls (and anything else that needs to be done) and take payment in cool bike stuff? :)

I'd prefer to fix up DBRKs place, all 60cm dry wall installers stand in this corner.
The Forum G4 will take the shorter folk to Jacks place.

Scott G.
Will work for Airlite hubs.

Ginger
01-10-2008, 02:12 PM

That's why you need us.

But you know...you *could* help us pick colors and whatnot...

and every show needs a commentator.

72gmc
01-10-2008, 02:14 PM
I'm with sg unfortunately--I'd like to help and all, but medium kit and 56cm frames don't work for me.

Now if dirtdigger needs any help, I'll work for Stomp.

Ginger
01-10-2008, 02:15 PM
mmm I thought we were going to bring dirtdigger in for the landscaping episode?

Tom
01-10-2008, 02:38 PM
I'm really good at demolition.

Fixed
01-10-2008, 02:40 PM
bro your being modest .... bro you know b. marsh or m. lawson ?
cheers bro

Kevan
01-10-2008, 02:42 PM
lost all my tools. They're out there somewhere...in the yard, the neighor's yard, down by the skateboard park, being taken by others, or simply rusting away.

But I'm jiggy wid it cuz I can go cycling instead. No thanks!

jimcav
01-10-2008, 02:50 PM

great idea. happy to barter.

how come the only repliers to this thread aren't even close to seattle???

jim

William
01-10-2008, 02:53 PM
"The Serotta forum Home Show"

We could tour the country remodeling Serotta forum member's homes. It'd be a reality show...

I can't wait til the episode where the owner wants the house to "plane more"

I'm in for the "This lugged Old House" episode. It's Effin old enough.

William

72gmc
01-10-2008, 04:02 PM
how come the only repliers to this thread aren't even close to seattle???

I'm not close. I'm in it. If you'd had a set of wheels like the one I PM'ed you about, you may have met my fender bike!

FWIW, we were pointed toward a good source of "slab fragments," if you will, when we remodeled our bathroom. Smaller pieces of proper slabs that work well for smaller countertops. PM me if you like and I can get you the info.

jimp1234
01-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Extreme Makeover - Bike Edition. Where the show goes around the country digging rusting Peugeot U08's and Schwinn Varsity's out of peoples garages and making them over into Meivicis', RSachs, etc. Or maybe finding old burnt-out EPO racers from the nineties who have gone to seed and getting them back riding, maybe a racing trike... not a dry eye in the house.. e-richie as Ty Pennington???