PDA

View Full Version : holiday riding

Fixed
12-27-2007, 08:42 PM
any of you cats been able to ride and try out your new goodies ? i.ve been riding a lot.... i"ll be almost glad to go back to work to get some rest
cheers

bro riding over to st pete friday if anyone wants to join in
cheers

DarrenCT
12-27-2007, 08:47 PM
been riding everyday 'cept when its freaking pouring out. tomor will be a good 50+ miler

next week i'll take out the kit kat kirk for an extended session

holidays ++

enjoy ur st.pete ride fixed

Fixed
12-27-2007, 08:55 PM
riding to st pete
is a beautiful ride down bayshore blvd across the gandy bridge over to the st pete pier
http://www.stpete-pier.com/
bro if you are coming to tampa let me know
i will ride this ride with any forum member that's in town i can also get you a good bike to ride no matter what size ( almost )
cheers :beer:

J.Greene
12-27-2007, 09:00 PM
I got a wallet for christmas. It still has not seen a single dollar.

JG

any of you cats been able to ride and try out your new goodies ? i.ve been riding a lot.... i"ll be almost glad to go back to work to get some rest
cheers

bro riding over to st pete friday if anyone wants to join in
cheers

DarrenCT
12-27-2007, 09:01 PM
I got a wallet for christmas. It still has not seen a single dollar.

JG

JG

stop going to the local strip clubs

cha-ching

-d

J.Greene
12-27-2007, 09:05 PM
JG

stop going to the local strip clubs

cha-ching

-d

I'm not going back until I learn how to get all that glitter off my clothing.

JG

Fixed
12-27-2007, 09:07 PM
that reminds me of The Crossing Guard you see that movie ? strippers gettin jack imho cheers

rwsaunders
12-27-2007, 09:40 PM
We've been able to squeeze in a couple of 40-milers during the holiday break and it felt good to get away from the treadmill and out of the rain. The temps haven't been above 40 degrees, but at least it was sunny and dry. I need the miles to burn off the holiday cooking. :cool:

Erik.Lazdins
12-27-2007, 09:52 PM
did 110 minutes on the Serotta in 35 degrees and fog today-
1-2 inches of snow forecast tonight so will take out the Nokian-clad Riv tomorrow.
I'm off until Jan 2 and will ride plenty.

:beer:

Jack Brunk
12-27-2007, 10:03 PM
Did 25 miles today on the Nagasawa and it was awesome. It blows guys minds when some guy goes by them and they can't hold his wheel. The bike has a magical feel which may just be in my head but it my head and it's all cool. I'm taking it to the ADT Velodrome on Saturday to get certified at the track. Should be fun.

Fixed
12-27-2007, 10:08 PM
bro you have that and a sachs wow bro
...bro you got some serious mojo goin there
cheers :beer:
maybe the cats were in shock bro i might crash if i saw your bike
cheers

Erik.Lazdins
12-27-2007, 10:10 PM
Did 25 miles today on the Nagasawa and it was awesome. It blows guys minds when some guy goes by them and they can't hold his wheel. The bike has a magical feel which may just be in my head but it my head and it's all cool. I'm taking it to the ADT Velodrome on Saturday to get certified at the track. Should be fun.
Both track bikes rank as keepers then - Have fun Saturday!

willy in pacifi
12-28-2007, 12:58 PM

I have been up and down he San Diego coast a couple time while in town as well as over to Escondido and back on Del Dios Hwy hru the Elfin Forest. I have a 200k on Sat but if any one wants some company on Tues - Friday of next week let me know and we can meet up on the road.

I will be on the fendered Vanilla.

willy now in San Diego

Spinner
12-28-2007, 01:38 PM
25 miles at 36 degrees with southwest winds blowing 4 to 8 mph below sunny skies. what a peach of a day. nothing new on the ride of the day, da on ciii, regal saddle too.

tv_vt
12-28-2007, 04:13 PM
Here in the great white northeast, my bike hasn't seen road duty since December 8th. It's frickin' white on white out there. Good skiin', but I'd rather be ridin' this year.

You southern/western folks stop your braggin, will ya?

TV in VT