PDA

View Full Version : Waterbottles with no plug just sqeeze

hooverone
08-03-2004, 10:56 AM
A few years ago a lot of shops seemed to sell them water bottles you did not need to pull with your teeth to open but you just sqeezed them then water came out and when you let go the rubber seal closed back up, in reality it was any waterbottle but with that lid I just descibed.

We want new bottles but cannot find them anywhere.

Jim

Kevan
08-03-2004, 11:06 AM
use conventional bottles, but the plunger has been cut off...circumcised... de-cap- itated. :D

hooverone
08-03-2004, 11:12 AM
Cutting off the plunger woudl not work becuase what we liked about the ones with the seal that when sqeezed opened, is that if left on its side it did not leak.

Jim

flydhest
08-03-2004, 11:19 AM
use conventional bottles, but the plunger has been cut off...circumcised... de-cap- itated. :D

Kev,

I don't think I have a big enough vocabulary. What does that word that you used mean? "circumcised" I don't know it. Maybe I don't want to. What's that saying? "Ignorance is bris."

Bruce K
08-03-2004, 11:41 AM
REI used to sell bottle like that.

Also, HED Cycling Products (the wheel people) also used to have a bottle like that.

Check them both out and see if you get lucky.

BK

tch
08-04-2004, 09:18 AM
I don't particularly like the Evil Empire (even if they do have the best commercials), but Nike waterbottles are no-plunger, just-squeeze items. Get 'em at any good sporting goods shop or probably online. I'm not sure that Nike markets them as "bike" bottles. My son likes them for x-c racing/training.