PDA

View Full Version : Wife or Pets Thread: How Did You Read It?

roman meal
12-22-2007, 08:13 AM
What was your reaction?

saab2000
12-22-2007, 08:17 AM
I didn't read it. :cool:

e-RICHIE
12-22-2007, 08:20 AM
some people need to ride more atmo.

capybaras
12-22-2007, 08:24 AM
C.) and D.)

Dave B
12-22-2007, 08:27 AM
let it go.

Let's focus on happy things related to cycling

Smiley
12-22-2007, 08:31 AM
I think u all are making Sandy look like a guy that HE IS NOT. Trust me when I say this that you won't find a better, kinder person, and more compassonate guy then Sandy. Your reading into what he posted as too much. Go out and ride your bikes like I will today.

Drop this thread please.

Louis
12-22-2007, 09:17 AM
C.) and D.)

Bingo.

Ginger
12-22-2007, 09:19 AM
I think u all are making Sandy look like a guy that HE IS NOT. Trust me when I say this that you won't find a better, kinder person, and more compassonate guy then Sandy. Your reading into what he posted as too much. Go out and ride your bikes like I will today.

Drop this thread please.

You are absolutely right about Sandy. He is a kind person.

But perhaps he (and the rest of us) would benefit from doing some reading on the rhetoric of oppression.

And a few more bike rides. Yep. We'd all benefit from a few more bike rides.

roman meal
12-22-2007, 09:41 AM
Yer all right. Drop the thread. On the bike. Snow cross ride.

Lifelover
12-22-2007, 09:47 AM
I found the OP a little strange. But from my perspective there is no comparison between my family and my pets. Thus, I was not sure if he was serious.

I found the lunch table pile on to be business as usual.

SWorks4me
12-22-2007, 10:03 AM
this is exactly the reason why we need categorized threads within the general discussion area. atmo

racing
wrench questions
rides/tours
news
off topic
humane society
vegan
carnivore

capybaras
12-22-2007, 10:05 AM
this is exactly the reason why we need categorized threads within the general discussion area. atmo

racing
wrench questions
rides/tours
news
off topic
humane society
vegan
carnivore

What about CHRISTMAS?!

Ginger
12-22-2007, 10:11 AM
What about CHRISTMAS?!
"Holiday"

93legendti
12-22-2007, 10:13 AM

racing
wrench questions
rides/tours
news
off topic
humane society
vegan
carnivore

or three:
road and trail
off the trail
way off the trail

William
12-22-2007, 10:39 AM

racing
wrench questions
rides/tours
news
off topic
humane society
vegan
carnivore

That was tried before....and it went over like a lead ballon.

It's very, very simple folks...if you don't like the topic of a thread, don't read it. What could be more simple then that? What bothers me more then the topic of a thread, is when some one doesn't like it, and makes it their mission to make sure that no one else should look at it either. It basically turns into a control issue.

Bottom line, don't like it? Move on.

William

Avispa
12-22-2007, 10:39 AM
some people need to ride more atmo.

Very true, and...

I didn't read it....

+1

I guess threads like those tend to pop up more often in the Winter, when some of the northern guys can't get out and ride...

As I've said many times, if someone is too bored, can't ride because of winter or is hating the winter, do yourselves a favor!

Come down, hang out and ride with your Florida forum pals!

Cheers,

..A..

SWorks4me
12-22-2007, 10:42 AM
That was tried before....and it went over like a lead ballon.

It's very, very simple folks...if you don't like the topic of a thread, don't read it. What could be more simple then that? What bothers me more then the topic of a thread, is when some one doesn't like it, and makes it their mission to make sure that no one else should look at it either. It basically turns into a control issue.

Bottom line, don't like it? Move on.

William

Time is precious for me and I don't like having to sift through OT's to find something of interest for me. But since it is p55ing rain and its a week after nationals, i find myself sitting at a coffee shop rambling
atmo

CJH
12-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Your time is precious huh.....