PDA

View Full Version : Wishing our good Friend a Dwan Shepherd a speedy recovery

Smiley
12-22-2007, 08:11 AM
Last week I heard that Dwan Shepherd of Co-Motion fame is recoverying from cancer surgery and I hesitated to let you here know. I thought again and wanted to ask you to send your prayers Dwan's way and wish him a speedy recovery. I hope that some of our Oregon fourmites may stop by and tell Dwan that the good folks on the Serotta board are sending him their prayers for a quick recovery.
Dwan is right up their in my mind with the likes of Ben Serotta and I often say my Co-Mo tandem is the Serotta of tandems. So lets root on our good friend and industry stalwart in Dwan for a quick recovery. Thanks and God Bless you all during these holidays. Smiley and Karen

ericspin
12-22-2007, 08:20 AM
Thanks for pasing this on. I had wonderful dealings with Dwan when I ordered my Americano years ago which made up for the very disappointing dealer from whom I purchased. I had several phone conversations with him about things as simple as paint. I too think quite a bit of him and his company. Will include him in my prayers.

Fixed
12-22-2007, 08:30 AM
+ 1 god bless

Steve Hampsten
12-22-2007, 12:38 PM
Amen, bro.

Word has it he feels like crap but is actually getting better.

What a swell guy and a great bunch of folks to deal with.

Blue Jays
12-22-2007, 01:52 PM
Best Wishes to a good guy for a rapid and full recovery. http://sbw.sportbikes.com/images/smilies/hi.gif