PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Brian Smith!

dave thompson
12-18-2007, 08:37 AM
A big Happy Birthday to Serotta guy Brian. Keep those Serottas comin' for many years buddy!

William
12-18-2007, 08:47 AM
You're pretty lucky to hit another birthday after letting Bradford wield the torch with bystanders and yourself within flaming distance. :no: OH THE HUMANITY!!! ;)

Here's to another one! :beer:

Happy Birthday!! :banana:

William

David Kirk
12-18-2007, 09:19 AM
Happy Birthday Sir.

Are you coming out to the show again this year? If you are you should drag Kelly and Scotty with you.

Have a good day.

Dave

dbrk
12-18-2007, 09:24 AM
many, many happy returns of the day!

dbrk

Pete Serotta
12-18-2007, 09:31 AM
Have a wonderful day....Hopefully kelly and the gang are going out to lunch with you. I heard DAVE P say he would buy

Johny
12-18-2007, 10:28 AM
Happy Birthday Brian!

Hope to ride with you again (with snickers) in the Ramble.

John

Pete Serotta
12-18-2007, 10:35 AM
We are going to let you and Brian pull us on every ride. I have ordered some "run flat" tires for BB DAVE....YES THEY WILL BE YELLOW AND BLACK :cool:

Happy Birthday Brian!

Hope to ride with you again (with snickers) in the Ramble.

John

shoe
12-18-2007, 10:53 AM
hey brian it was good to meet you ---and have a happy b-day

Brian Smith
12-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Thanks to all (y'all.)

We had some beautiful post-storm skies today, and I have the day off. I did some really long skids down snow-covered hills around Saratoga for my birthday goof-off ride.

I look forward to both meeting again and riding again with many of you this year.
Good times.

Tonight, I'm looking forward to finding out what one of our town's new eateries can serve up for vegetarians: http://www.maxlondons.blogspot.com/

aLexis
12-18-2007, 03:29 PM
hbty Brian!

I hope you get that Sarah McLachlan CD you've been asking for. ;)

Bruce K
12-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Happy Birthday Brian.

Have a great day.

BK

Smiley
12-18-2007, 06:51 PM
Still loving my STEEL serotta Brian , only thing better would be U brazing some lugs on it.

Happy Birthday :banana:

Fixed
12-18-2007, 06:52 PM
happy b day bro go have fun
cheers :beer:

but please tell the boss we want that new fixed

Sandy
12-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Yep...Happy birthday to one of the Super Smart Super Speedy Serotta Spinners. Your expertise and insight are quite apparent in your posts.

Many safe and enjoyable rides in the future. If you see me pass you on the flats, then check to see if you have any air in your tires. If I pass you on the hills, sell your bike and take up checkers. :)

King Me Sandy

Bradford
12-18-2007, 10:05 PM
after letting Bradford wield the torch
One of the best experiences of my life given to me by a gentleman. And, he's a Smith to boot!

Happy birthday sir, and many happy returns. :beer:

Serotta_James
12-19-2007, 12:19 AM
What is this place? Why haven't I been yet?
Oh yeah, happy birthday to you as well, my friend.

James

Thanks to all (y'all.)

We had some beautiful post-storm skies today, and I have the day off. I did some really long skids down snow-covered hills around Saratoga for my birthday goof-off ride.

I look forward to both meeting again and riding again with many of you this year.
Good times.

Tonight, I'm looking forward to finding out what one of our town's new eateries can serve up for vegetarians: http://www.maxlondons.blogspot.com/

Blue Jays
12-19-2007, 12:43 AM
Happy Birthday!