PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE NOS 56cm 25th Anniversary Colorado AL - NOS Dura-Ace 25th Group ZERO MILES!

freakanatcha
07-31-2004, 10:02 PM
NEW PRICE IS $1850.00 + Pro Packing and Shipping Charges.

Lets make a deal!!!!!

Thats correct, NO MILES!!, built purely as a display piece so the 25th anniversary Dura-Ace kit #4800 it's built with didnt just sit in the case in a closet. You will be very hard pressed to find a more stunningly gorgeous bike, especially in the sun, and it is not "LIKE NEW" it IS NEW!!

I'm a collector of vintage and modern "cool" bikes and bike stuff of all kinds and have several other "children" that reside in their own air conditioned and carpeted bedroom. This bike has a lap down the street and back on it, that's IT!!.

This unit will be professionally packed and shipped via UPS from The Slippery Pig Bikes (www.slipperypigbikes.com) I will ship to THE USA ONLY, Buyer will pay the actual shipping charges including return freight for the hard case it will be packed in. The buyer will pay ONLY the actual freight charges that Slippery Pig charges me (AK and HI will pay the additional charges associated with those addresses). The preferred method of payment is USPS Postal Money Order, or Pay Pal BALANCE TRANSFER payments. I will also accept PayPal CREDIT CARD transactions for an additional 3% to cover their additional fees for those transactions. Pay Pal will be accepted ONLY from CONFIRMED USA MEMBERS. Payment method and details will be discussed and mutually agreed upon prior to the close of any transaction that takes place.

Specifications:
*1997 56cm 25th Anniversary 1972 to 1997 Serotta Colorado AL 1/2 candy red, 1/2 polished, yellow decals w/black outline, MINT condition, Geometry: ST=56cm, TT=56cm, Head/Seat Angle=73deg, WB=99.3cm, SOhgt=80.9cm
*Profile BRA Polished Aluminum Fork w/original nasty clear coat stripped off.
*Dura-Ace 25th Anniversary Group Including 25th DA Chain, with case in original cartons, All books and manuals, Seiko Kenetic watch #4800, all perfect cond.
*Hand polished Velocity Aeros, 32 hole laced 2x front and 2x/3x rear with DT Revolution spokes and DT alloy nips, trued and tensioned at Landis cyclery in Tempe by **** Landis.
*Continental folding Grand Prix 700x20c
*Panaracer Pro-Lite Urethane Tubes
*Flite Ti Seat, polished Salsa Binder
*Slica pump with NOS Campagnolo Head
*Cinelli Grammo TI Quill Stem 100mm w/Cinelli Nerve Bars
*Avocet 25 Cyclometer w/stealth pickup mount (no clamp)

Please email with any questions or for more pictures

This is the real deal, no scams no shams ... you WILL be EXCEPTIONALLY pleased and your friends will most certainly soil themselves severely when you roll up on this beauty.

See attached link for photos:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=967549

Thanks for looking .... LETS MAKE A DEAL!!

Tim Cortez
Mesa AZ

freakanatcha
08-02-2004, 05:55 PM
Link to ebay auction below:

Thanks
Tim C
=)