PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Kirk? Pacenti that is.

William
12-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Anyone heard from Kirk Pacenti recently? I know he was going to be moving to the Portland area. Is he there? In transit? What happened to Kirk? Man, another top notch designer/builder going to Portland. :crap:

Zank, you better not be moving!!!! :no:

William ;)

coylifut
12-11-2007, 12:16 PM
fairly soon, all custom steel bikes will be made in Portland. All the plastic ones will be made in Taiwan. It's a scale thing.

Tom Kellogg
12-11-2007, 12:19 PM
I spoke with Kirk on Friday. He isn't moving in the immediate future, all depends on the business, family, real estate and the phase of the moon. Possibly, even which sign is rising in the night sky. Seriously, Kirk is fine.

Fixed
12-11-2007, 12:37 PM
my fork is kirk p and tom k joint effort beautiful result i might say
cheers thanks
happy holidays

chrisroph
12-11-2007, 12:43 PM
zanc is the newly coylifut declared "mayor of portland" based on the number of people he knew when he was here.

tom, we have a lot of great barns in the area that could be the new home for spectrum cycles.

Dr. Doofus
12-11-2007, 08:19 PM
you can get kirk's 650B MTB

http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=5556

I rode the big blue meanie sunday. fun bike. unintentionally cheesed off some of the locals by riding alongside their paceline for an hour talking to them. ok. so it was only 24-25. still, it was a great way to let them see kirk's bike....

shinomaster
12-11-2007, 08:31 PM
zanc is the newly coylifut declared "mayor of portland" based on the number of people he knew when he was here.

tom, we have a lot of great barns in the area that could be the new home for spectrum cycles.

Really? Who knew Zank? I thought he was just famous in Chowderville. Maybe Kirk was put off by the thread in which everyone dissed the Doof's bike ?

Dr. Doofus
12-11-2007, 08:33 PM
Maybe Kirk was put off by the thread in which everyone dissed the Doof's bike ?

I doubt it