PDA

View Full Version : Life expectancy of James.

swoop
12-10-2007, 04:30 PM
How many years, hours, months is this forum forcing James towards baldness, grey pubes, and basic stevep state of mind?

I'm saying the forum is a time machine casting this lovely man ahead a full three years. Can someone post a picture of this dude so we can track the aging over time and compare it to Sandy originated dog posts?

How many frames away is he from just wanting compliance and quiet?
I'm so sorry James... I owe you many beers. I really do.
Hugs,

Swoop

capybaras
12-10-2007, 06:08 PM
James needs a sweet dog.

soulspinner
12-10-2007, 06:11 PM
He needs to get his Serotta dirty, best tension releaser....OK second best... :)

DarrenCT
12-10-2007, 06:13 PM
He needs to get his Serotta dirty, best tension releaser....OK second best... :)

first being....

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3589/776561659ed161d44f7nb7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

brians647
12-10-2007, 06:30 PM
^^^Come on D! You know that doesn't work!

First it's one, then another.. and another...

And you end up going home with some chick who won't leave your apartment the next day who looks like she just got out of a 'cross race... and you need six more to deal with the situation.

Happens every time! (right? doesn't it?) :beer:

Serotta_James
12-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Hey Swoop,

For a second there I thought you were going to use me as a case-study in an attempt to bring back the healthcare thread.
This is much better. As you were.

mmmm dogs...
mmmm beer...

Fixed
12-10-2007, 08:30 PM
james ware dem nu fixies bro /

fixies the new fashion statement imho
cheers :beer:

H.Frank Beshear
12-10-2007, 08:50 PM
James wonders if we've been slamming a few of these sometimes. First time I brought a six pack home my wife started laughing. Whats so funny? "They finally named a beer after you" :D

manet
12-10-2007, 09:10 PM
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=hairless+james&word2=deaf+james

BumbleBeeDave
12-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Through some extensive archive searching, I located THIS photo of James just after he started with Serotta in 1896. This Daguerrotype is one of the first images taken of the original Serotta factory housed in a former pig breeding shed just outside Glens Falls, NY . . .

BBD

BumbleBeeDave
12-10-2007, 09:30 PM
. . . James remained remarkably youthful--UNTIL he was made moderator of the forum several years ago. Attending last year's owners gathering, I was astonished by the deterioration in James' appearance and health. Noone there would mention it out loud, but his deplorable condition was the figurative "500 lb gorilla sitting on the sofa" that dominated every conversation at the event. Putting myself in very real jeopardy, i managed to sneak this surreptitious snapshot of James as he drifted in and out of consciousness during the BBQ dinner . . .

I'm very worried about him . . .

BBD

DarrenCT
12-10-2007, 09:54 PM
^^^Come on D! You know that doesn't work!

First it's one, then another.. and another...

And you end up going home with some chick who won't leave your apartment the next day who looks like she just got out of a 'cross race... and you need six more to deal with the situation.

Happens every time! (right? doesn't it?) :beer:

those were the college days atmo