PDA

View Full Version : Supported my LBS today

saab2000
12-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Got my Vittoria CXs in the 25 size at Grand Performance in St. Paul today. My favorite LBS. Dan (the owner) has been a good personal friend for over 20 years.

Even a diehard internet shopper is forced to think twice when dealing with a great shop and great guy like Dan at Grand Performance.

Of course, it doesn't hurt that QBP is just across town.... :banana:

LegendRider
12-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Got my Vittoria CXs in the 25 size at Grand Performance in St. Paul today. My favorite LBS. Dan (the owner) has been a good personal friend for over 20 years.

Even a diehard internet shopper is forced to think twice when dealing with a great shop and great guy like Dan at Grand Performance.

How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Grant McLean
12-06-2007, 06:04 PM
Got my Vittoria CXs in the 25 size...

just ordered 2 pair from qbp yesterday!

-g

Oakely-Erik
12-06-2007, 06:32 PM

I must say, Grand Performance is a fantastic shop. I live out on the west side of the cities but I stop by from time to time when I am out that way. cheers! :beer:

bigtime
12-06-2007, 07:25 PM
Case o good beer for the guys who build the bikes and fix what I screw up, for the holidays.

PBWrench
12-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Saab - I sure hope you got out for a ride outdoors today! It was almost tropical in Minneapolis -- although St. Paul is so far away.

Blue Jays
12-07-2007, 01:47 AM
BUMP to further advertise Dan @ Grand Performance in St. Paul, Minnesota.

DarrenCT
12-07-2007, 05:41 AM
Case o good beer for the guys who build the bikes and fix what I screw up, for the holidays.

thats the best gift. i'll probably do the same....

good call!