PDA

View Full Version : Jerk - silence is gold?

weisan
07-27-2004, 11:20 AM
The one person that I missed in all these discussion on drugs and doping etc. is Mr. Jerk. I don't mean to pull him into the sandpit against his will, but I'll be interested in hearing more from people who have raced in Europe and at a pretty high level back in the days.

Their perspectives are important to me. :D

weisan

PS. Until Jerk made that funny comment on a thread about Bjarne Riis, I thought he's been hiding from us.

bostondrunk
07-27-2004, 11:55 AM
wellllllllll.....I wouldn't look to anyone to come out on a forum and admit to their drug use....he may lose his junior mechanic position at the lbs.... ;)

Russell
07-27-2004, 12:07 PM
with apologies to John and Paul

Picture yourself on a bike in a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies

Johny
07-27-2004, 12:28 PM
jerk: no one sees this **** for what it is. lance armstrong pretty much admitted to organized doping within the peloton with his actions today. his act was ballsy, tough, vintage armstrong but it was essentially no different from a bunch of hematocrit sludge bloods sitting in the middle of the road protesting the festina affair back in '98. armstrong punked out simeoni because he's a snitch....lance's feel good nike image can't survice the truth that cycling is riddled with performance enhancing drugs. the jerk wishes he cared...but he's seen the underbelly of it and it is the least of proffessional cycling's worries.

e-richie: ... a true threat to the livlihood to lance and lance's peer group, n'est ce pas?

jerk: c'est vrai.

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=3574&page=2&pp=15

weisan
07-27-2004, 12:33 PM
Thanks Johny. That's cool!

Hey BD................I forgot what I want to say to you. NEvermind. :rolleyes: