PDA

View Full Version : David Clinger

LegendRider
11-27-2007, 08:30 AM
What's up with Clinger? Is he still racing for a local LA team? Swoop???

ergott
11-27-2007, 08:36 AM
http://blog.lauralemay.com/files/2005/3/17/clinger.jpg

Shouldn't be hard to find.

swoop
11-27-2007, 09:40 AM
clinger is fine. he's looking for a team.. there's a back story i can't and won't get into. the important thing is he's healthy right now and killing it on the simi ride and really still just a kid. he needs good intentions and good people around him.... and hopefully a break will come... but we'll see. i'm just glad he's still alive for some of the stuff he's been through... and i think he's still the most naturally talented cyclist under the age of 30 in this country... if not for some things he's had to overcome and is still mastering.

J.Greene
11-27-2007, 10:14 AM
and i think he's still the most naturally talented cyclist under the age of 30 in this country....

Under 30?

I thought his sope opera had been going on a longer than that. He is a great talent and it's fun to pull for an underdog.

JG

swoop
11-27-2007, 10:30 AM
Under 30?

I thought his sope opera had been going on a longer than that. He is a great talent and it's fun to pull for an underdog.

JG

like most things, there's more going on than meets the eye and we're talking about a person going through a lot, that's been through a lot.

Dave B
11-27-2007, 10:34 AM
There needs to be more colorful personalities in the peleton. Too many carbon copies of the same cat.

Clinger has guts for fighting his dragons, good luck to him.

Too bad racing is a business.