PDA

View Full Version : OT: Any crazy early people get any good deals Friday?

Volant
11-26-2007, 09:07 AM
I picked up a Garmin Edge 305 for $189 (still get the $50 rebate, so that's $139 - not bad). Any other good grabs out there?

saab2000
11-26-2007, 09:11 AM
I enjoyed my day off NOT spending my money. :banana:

I did buy a couple of inner tubes on Saturday though..... They were not on some kind of post-Thanksgiving/pre-Christmas sale. Just tubes at a bike shop.

spiderman
11-26-2007, 09:27 AM
rather than shop at the mall,
we seemed to be the only customers
at the mini of omaha dealership!
wow! what a fun time...
they made us feel like celebrities!
i have never had as much fun buying a car!!!

I H8Rabbits
11-26-2007, 10:05 AM
Bought a pair of Griffo cross tires.....and a few cans of rabbit repellent.

???? I want the rabbits to stay away from my Griffo's.

ih8rabbits

djg
11-26-2007, 10:17 AM
There were some unbelievable deals advertised in the Washington Post for 4 AM so I remained in bed promptly at 3:30 so as not to miss out. It was crowded, but good, so I stayed there for five hours and saved a bundle.

Louis
11-26-2007, 11:41 AM
It was crowded, but good, so I stayed there for five hours

Please, this is a family forum... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Ahneida Ride
11-26-2007, 11:44 AM
I spent time with my family .....

Priceless ..... ;)

Ozz
11-26-2007, 11:49 AM
I rode about 25 miles in clear (but cold) weather to work....put in about 5 hours ( ;) ) then my wife and I picked up our kids and went out to dinner.

It was an awesome deal!

p.s. best lasagne in Seattle: Cafe Lago (next door to Montlake Bicycle Shop) :beer:

dave thompson
11-26-2007, 11:52 AM
Spent Friday, as well as Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, eating and tasting our way through Washington's wine country. Found more and more wineries are adding cafes and restaurants to their tasting facilities, making for a terrific way to spend quality time. :) No great deals on wines per se, but we discovered some really great wines in the style we like.

Came home with too much great wine, but on second thought is 'too much great wine' a correct statement? Is there such a thing?

Marron
11-26-2007, 12:21 PM
I rode about 25 miles in clear (but cold) weather to work....put in about 5 hours ( ;) ) then my wife and I picked up our kids and went out to dinner.

It was an awesome deal!

p.s. best lasagne in Seattle: Cafe Lago (next door to Montlake Bicycle Shop) :beer:

I too capitalized on our freakish weather with a morning ride and day spent with my wife NOT SHOPPING. As an aside; this may have been the second or third sunny Thanksgiving in Seattle over the past 25 years.