PDA

View Full Version : Picking up overtime

saab2000
11-25-2007, 06:41 AM
Got approved to pick up a 2-day trip out of the overtime pot! :banana:

It'll pay for a new pair of shoes and a couple other thingies. Cool.

Time-and-a-half is nice!

93legendti
11-25-2007, 08:00 AM
Where are you flying to?

My buddy just bought an Ultralight, it's stored in his backyard. I wouldn't even sit in it on the ground. He's ex-special forces and was an air-marshall, so I guess he's a bit of a thrill seeker. Crazy I'd say. :)

saab2000
11-25-2007, 11:16 AM
Where are you flying to?

My buddy just bought an Ultralight, it's stored in his backyard. I wouldn't even sit in it on the ground. He's ex-special forces and was an air-marshall, so I guess he's a bit of a thrill seeker. Crazy I'd say. :)

Today: DCA-SYR-DCA-PHL-AVP
Tomorrow: AVP-PHL-BNA-DCA

SYR - Syracuse, NY
AVP - Wilkes-Barre, PA
BNA - Nashville, TN
DCA - Washington DC National
PHL - Killadelphia

Speaking of ultralights, I know a flight attendant here at work who owns one. He was hit in the head by the prop :eek: and lived to tell about it, recovering fully. I would consider trying one.

This extra work ought to pay for some Sidi Ergo 2s.

93legendti
11-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Today: DCA-SYR-DCA-PHL-AVP
Tomorrow: AVP-PHL-BNA-DCA

SYR - Syracuse, NY
AVP - Wilkes-Barre, PA
BNA - Nashville, TN
DCA - Washington DC National
PHL - Killadelphia

Speaking of ultralights, I know a flight attendant here at work who owns one. He was hit in the head by the prop :eek: and lived to tell about it, recovering fully. I would consider trying one.

This extra work ought to pay for some Sidi Ergo 2s.
Good thing the prop is wood--at least on my friend's. Looks like you have a nice day for flying..it is pretty clear down here. Enjoy!

saab2000
11-25-2007, 12:02 PM
Good thing the prop is wood--at least on my friend's. Looks like you have a nice day for flying..it is pretty clear down here. Enjoy!

Today is a piece of a cake. Tomorrow less so. T-storms forecast for Nashville (they need the rain, but I don't need to fly near the T-storms) and rain for PHL and DCA.

Still, glad to help the company out.... For $$$!