PDA

View Full Version : Co-Motion Perisope Co-Pilot travel tandem

Smiley
11-20-2007, 05:19 PM
Hurray its on the way! Plus the Co-Mo Al Capp is sold and its with its new owners.
We can't wait as we have now two S&S cases for the new tandem and one that doubles up as a travel case for the Uniscasi. Any interest in a Bike Pro travel case for a single bike? Let me know. Smiley

pics will soon follow of our new project tandem. You gotta think outside the box to ride this new Co-Mo creation.

http://www.co-motion.com/peri700.html

FATBOY
11-20-2007, 07:46 PM
I have a warm fuzzy for that bike. We sell them quite well here and it just makes a ton of sense for cyclists with young families that have outgrown the Burley but aren't riding big rigs yet. You can get two adults on it and hammer and set the wee ones up without goofing with funky kid-stoker parts. Dwan definitely had his thinking cap on with this one. Did you get the Torpedo or the Hammerhead? The Hammerhead is unbelievably light for what it is.

:beer:

Smiley
11-20-2007, 09:47 PM
I have a warm fuzzy for that bike. We sell them quite well here and it just makes a ton of sense for cyclists with young families that have outgrown the Burley but aren't riding big rigs yet. You can get two adults on it and hammer and set the wee ones up without goofing with funky kid-stoker parts. Dwan definitely had his thinking cap on with this one. Did you get the Torpedo or the Hammerhead? The Hammerhead is unbelievably light for what it is.

:beer:
no the coupler cause it packs much easier then having a boom tube and forget kids , this is for us grown ups :)

Climb01742
11-21-2007, 05:29 AM
hey smile-man, i was just thinking... smiley hasn't posted much lately. hope he's ok. glad a new "toy" is headed your way. happy thanksgiving to you, karen and the pups! :beer:

davids
11-21-2007, 07:02 AM
I was perusing the new Co-Motion catalog recently, and the Periscope 700 line really grabbed me - They seem every bit the bikes as the more "normal" frames, and offer incredible versatility. Add the couplers, and you've got a tandem for all purposes!

Way cool, atmo. Can't wait to see pics.

Sandy
11-21-2007, 07:14 AM
I was told yesterday what the basic color/design choice is for the bike. It will be elegant and classy looking. Love the color choice. Beautiful, I am sure. Looking forward to seeing it.

Sandy

Smiley
11-21-2007, 09:05 AM
hey smile-man, i was just thinking... smiley hasn't posted much lately. hope he's ok. glad a new "toy" is headed your way. happy thanksgiving to you, karen and the pups! :beer:

Climb , I have been on the Maryland womens and mens Basketball forums and believe it or not I got hooked on the Lady Terps BB games to the extent that I have now seen two of their games in person and two on the internet. Go Terppette's

Love the womens game at the level that the top ten womens teams play , those chicks can shoot the rock BABY :banana: