PDA

View Full Version : Look customer service - USA contact?

johnmdesigner
11-19-2007, 11:16 AM
I know several forum members have had experience with Look's replacement policies. I have had a pair of Keo pedals fail after about 500 miles (the axel holding the rear pivoting wedge broke) and I would like to try to get some satisfaction before buying a new set. Does anyone have an e-mail contact at Look that I could send a couple of photos to and plead my case? When doing a search all I seem to get are French contacts.

Many thanks,
John

1centaur
11-19-2007, 12:14 PM
There's a guy named chas@look who posts on weightweenies and I think roadbikereview. You could search for his posts and PM him.

Steve Hampsten
11-19-2007, 12:18 PM
try http://www.lookcycle-usa.com/contact.htm

Sandy
11-19-2007, 12:33 PM
I own two pair of Look Pedals and have had trouble with the axle on one and the q factor adustability on the same pedal. I took the pedals to my local dealer- bought both pair from area lbs stores. The CX-7 pedal with the broken axle was replaced under warranty and the same pedal was fixed under warranty when the look representative sent some plastic clips to fix it. I would conact your local dealer. If you have trouble, I will get you a contact.

In fact, go to this website- www.tifosisales.com. 201-493-1502

Sandy

david
11-19-2007, 12:38 PM
There's a guy named chas@look who posts on weightweenies and I think roadbikereview. You could search for his posts and PM him.

he is a great guy and responds very quickly.
i had an issue with a part and he got back to me right away.
i emailed him through the roadbikereview "look" message board.

johnmdesigner
11-19-2007, 01:55 PM
I left a message for Chas on both boards. :p

John