PDA

View Full Version : Big Shout-Out for RWSaunders

jghall
11-16-2007, 12:46 PM
Not sure there is a more pleasant person.

Been looking for a cross bike and kind of had my eye on a Zank. The again who doesn't. :rolleyes:

Ultimately decided I was not going to race cross and maybe a bike that I could use for general road riding, street, trails, pulling my daughter in the trailer, :D would be best. Which led me to his Concours.

We'll Bob went out of his way to make me feel comfortable with the transaction. He could probably tell from our conversations that I'm a bit anal about things, especially my toys. Well the packaging job was first class all the way. It literally took me a 1/2 hour to remove the bike and take off all the extra padding. My other habit is high-end stereo, so I know of the damage the shipping companies can do. I appreciate the extra time it took Bob to ensure safe shipment.

Anyway, all that said, a BIG THANKS to Bob. :beer: I'll get some pictures of the bike up soon.

Respectfully,
Jeff

DarrenCT
11-16-2007, 01:05 PM
cool deal. bob is the real deal.

now, more importantly, get some pictures up!

m_moses
11-16-2007, 01:56 PM
A class act all the way. I'm glad to know him.

:beer:

-Mick

rwsaunders
11-16-2007, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the kind words Jeff, D and Mick. We're all bike lovers here on this highway of life, so it's nice to share the pleasure of cycling and bike mechanics with the group.