PDA

View Full Version : Question for e-RICHIE

Sandy
11-16-2007, 10:50 AM
If I kidnap Spencer and threaten to feed him to some of the larger dogs at the shelter for their pre-lunch appetizer, would you put me immediately at the front of your wait list, and start building me a R Sachs lugged steel bike for free? If so I will get back to you, with color and design choices, after I snatch the little guy. ;)

If not, I will still snatch the little adorable critter, but will feed him to the waiting ......

Your choice....i know you love Spencer....very much.....and would do anything for him......

So??

So Slick So Slimey Serotta Sachs Sandy

e-RICHIE
11-16-2007, 11:03 AM
If I kidnap Spencer and threaten to feed him to some of the larger dogs at the shelter for their pre-lunch appetizer, would you put me immediately at the front of your wait list, and start building me a R Sachs lugged steel bike for free? If so I will get back to you, with color and design choices, after I snatch the little guy. ;)

If not, I will still snatch the little adorable critter, but will feed him to the waiting ......

You choice....i know you love Spencer....very much.....and would do anything for him......

So??

go get that 70 minutes in sandy -
we're packing for the UPGP (http://www.usgpcyclocross.com/) in nj this weekend atmo. spencer too.

djg
11-16-2007, 11:14 AM
we're packing for the UPGP (http://www.usgpcyclocross.com/) in nj this weekend atmo. spencer too.

Is he racing with the juniors or do they do dog years?

SWorks4me
11-16-2007, 11:32 AM

Your choice....i know you love Spencer....very much.....and would do anything for him......

So??

You are an evil person who does not love dogs as much as you love bikes... ;)

Moveitfred
11-16-2007, 11:39 AM

I'm bringing my big, hungry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S42pu26WlBQ) black lab.

BumbleBeeDave
11-16-2007, 11:53 AM
. . . is going on?!?! I thought Sandy loved all dogs--and I don't mean baked, boiled, or BBQ'd! :eek:

BBD

dirtdigger88
11-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Sandy-

change your meds today-

then go for a bike ride-

Jason

DarrenCT
11-16-2007, 11:58 AM
Sandy-

...go for a bike ride-

Jason

+1

its beautiful out!

Kevan
11-16-2007, 12:00 PM
will start listening to me.

DarrenCT
11-16-2007, 12:03 PM
will start listening to me.

Kevan!

i wuz riding in Chapequa 2 days ago. on some cool road called WiperWill or something. i was also on another cool road another this lake and another neat road by the readers digest hq.

that wiperwill is pretty neat. have u been on that??

maunahaole
11-16-2007, 12:52 PM
My guess is that if Spencer disappears, nobody gets a bike. Mods - please lock down his brain.

Sandy
11-16-2007, 01:00 PM
:rolleyes: Is he racing with the juniors or do they do dog years?

So how do you think that e-RICHIE's team placed 3 out of the top 6 riders in the last cross race the team entered? Talent?? Nope! Spencer was the head referee. :rolleyes:

:) Spencer Sachs :)

Kevan
11-16-2007, 01:04 PM
Kevan!

i wuz riding in Chapequa 2 days ago. on some cool road called WiperWill or something. i was also on another cool road another this lake and another neat road by the readers digest hq.

that wiperwill is pretty neat. have u been on that??

Whippoorwill...do I know it?....that's my trek home when riding home from work all summer long. And I guess you got a taste of our Roaring Brook Rd. (across from Reader's) on the west side of the SMP, a nice piece of elevation, that one.

I was out there myself on Wednesday sneaking one in before the boss got to work. Out at 6am and back a bit after 7. Nice way to start a day.

DarrenCT
11-16-2007, 01:06 PM
Whippoorwill...do I know it?....that's my trek home when riding home from work all summer long. And I guess you got a taste of our Roaring Brook Rd. (across from Reader's) on the west side of the SMP, a nice piece of elevation, that one.

I was out there myself on Wednesday sneaking one in before the boss got to work. Out at 6am and back a bit after 7. Nice way to start a day.

Roaring Brook Rd!

Ya thats the one. Lotsa fun. Whippoorwill is a total blast.

You have some good scenery bro!

fiamme red
11-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Rumour* has it that e-RICHIE has gradually handed over all the hard parts of the frame-building process to Spencer: lug-filing, mitering, etc. Without the dog, the wait list immediately goes up to 12 years. :)

*spelled the British way to indicate proper breeding

shinomaster
11-16-2007, 01:22 PM

Don't unpack. Bring the gang out to PIR again... :banana:

Sandy
11-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Rumour* has it that e-RICHIE has gradually handed over all the hard parts of the frame-building process to Spencer: lug-filing, mitering, etc. Without the dog, the wait list immediately goes up to 12 years. :)

*spelled the British way to indicate proper breeding

Do you really think that Joe Bell paints all of e-RICHIE's bikes and other bikes alone? Nope. Spencer the cat does most of the painting for Joe Bell. I know. I have seen Spencer the cat doing it. I really have.... :rolleyes:

:D Siamese Sandy :D

DarrenCT
11-16-2007, 01:38 PM
Do you really think that Joe Bell paints all of e-RICHIE's bikes and other bikes alone? Nope. Spencer the cat does most of the painting for Joe Bell. I know. I have seen Spencer the cat doing it. I really have.... :rolleyes:

:D Siamese Sandy :D

DarrenCT is wondering what kinda wine Sandy was drinking last night...

:D

93legendti
11-16-2007, 03:21 PM

I'd say is the ticket for Sandy is 70 minutes a day riding with swoop. .