PDA

View Full Version : Veloflex

Cdub
11-13-2007, 04:27 PM
Where can one buy veloflex (tubs)tires state side?

Thanks

Cdub

Blue Jays
11-13-2007, 04:35 PM
It has been suggested by some to contact critusa@aol.com for help. I have not worked with this person in the past and have read positive things. Best wishes for sourcing those products. :)

jthurow
11-13-2007, 04:39 PM
Worldclasscycles.com (http://www.worldclasscycles.com/tubular_tires_only_cart.htm) has'em.

jimi

Mud
11-13-2007, 04:40 PM
http://www.biketiresdirect.com/search_results.asp?rs=vf&so=p&cat=tt

J.Greene
11-13-2007, 05:09 PM
It has been suggested by some to contact critusa@aol.com for help. I have not worked with this person in the past and have read positive things. Best wishes for sourcing those products. :)

I can only say nice things about critusa. He is da bomb.

JG

Pete Serotta
11-13-2007, 06:18 PM
I have also dealt with Danny. He is good and has been doing it for quite sometime.

I can only say nice things about critusa. He is da bomb.

JG

J.Greene
11-13-2007, 06:46 PM
I have also dealt with Danny. He is good and has been doing it for quite sometime.

10-4

And his honor system of payment is refreshing. I got some tires in the mail today from chesterCTcrosstires.com and they were easy to deal with also. If they'd stock Veloflex I'd be set.

JG

davids
11-13-2007, 06:52 PM
Worldclasscycles.com (http://www.worldclasscycles.com/tubular_tires_only_cart.htm) has'em.

jimi
These are some good guys, too. And I think they're actually the importers.

sspielman
11-14-2007, 06:23 AM
There are number of companies that import Veloflex....Ochschner is the biggest.

Too Tall
11-14-2007, 06:40 AM
WorldClass is a mom and pop shop. Tyres generally arrive on my doorstep next day! They are one of the largest vol. tubular importers in the USA.
I like to call and chat just to hear their upstate NewYawk accents ;)

sspielman
11-14-2007, 06:48 AM
I forgot to mention that the Veloflex Criterium is the best (cotton) tubular that has ever been made...(with the exception of the Clement Strada 66)....

djg
11-14-2007, 06:53 AM
WorldClass is a mom and pop shop. Tyres generally arrive on my doorstep next day! They are one of the largest vol. tubular importers in the USA.

But...but upstate New York doesn't have an accent.

BTW, if I could stray back onto topic, I've bought tires from both wordlclasscycles and danny at critusa and they're both really good folks to deal with.

theprep
11-14-2007, 07:00 AM

That is a Long Island accent Bub. :rolleyes:

Too Tall
11-14-2007, 08:30 AM
That is a Long Island accent Bub. :rolleyes:
LungAyeeLand, got it. I've got so much to learn. :cool:

Cdub
11-14-2007, 08:41 AM
WORD....

Thanks everyone. I will give my impression once i get them. They will be glued to some new wheels built buy a forum member. Christmas coming a little early. :banana:

Cdub