PDA

View Full Version : Colnago C50, 56cm for Sale

Spicoli
11-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Stock 56cm. C50 HP Colnago, go to there web. for geometry. Not going to list all parts indivisualy since you can tell most of them from photo's but if you dont know feel free to ask.

Full Dura Ace groupo ( not one mixed part, everything D/A )
Bars 42 c-c
stem130mm.
crank 175mm.
11-23 cassette

The Carbone SL's are less than a year old and are race only wheels, so mileage on them is very low. (BTW will sell wheels alone for $900 if anyone is interested in them?)

The bike itself was race only and shared time with six others. Worst part is that I barely even raced it since I could not handle it if I crashed it.

I am not going to start a price war with other forum members who listed there C50's so I will ask the same as "Mattbotak" is asking which right now is $4100 complete or $2200 Frame/fork/headset/post.

***Pedals and saddle not included***but Wireless Flight deck mount is.

Zman
11-07-2007, 05:38 PM
What are your body dimentions

djg
11-07-2007, 06:48 PM
Back demon. I may have a crack in my CT1 dropout and this is my effin size. Did my pal Eric ever get in touch with you about the Dream Plus?

Fixed
11-07-2007, 06:58 PM
hmmm ?
a rather personal question i would think
cheers
:beer:

Spicoli
11-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Back demon. I may have a crack in my CT1 dropout and this is my effin size. Did my pal Eric ever get in touch with you about the Dream Plus?
The drop is not as bad as it looks, my brother (the prep) has same frame, same size and we are the same height but his saddle is 2-3 cm. lower than mine and we are the same height. Leg length is a bizarre thing?

I think your buddy got a hold of me, I have had a few people asking questions. He was selling another bike first correct?

Jeff

Spicoli
11-07-2007, 07:28 PM
Not too sure if that really applies due to flexability ect, ect? But anyway, I am 5'11", long leg, avg. torso, and kinda long arms. Have not been measured for fit in a very, very long time so no clue what measurment #'s are?

Spicoli
11-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Offers for frame/fork/post/headset? or offer on Carbone wheelset? :confused: