PDA

View Full Version : somethin' dope arrived today...

sailorboy
11-02-2007, 02:40 AM
team kit from Sacha and Co. luvin it.

Now I just needs me an official team crest alexi grewal toothpaste-blue helmet circa 1987.

Too Tall
11-02-2007, 06:06 AM
YOU SKINNY (normal size) BARSTARD!!!!

I've got to wait for next yrs. order :(

znfdl
11-02-2007, 06:26 AM
Sailor:

Got mine and love it. I also ordered a short sleeve jersey and a pair of shorts. The long sleeve jersey is a nice weight.

sailorboy
11-02-2007, 07:15 AM

I've got to wait for next yrs. order :(
so sorry dewd. That's a large race cut as it is! You can't be that thick can you?...maybe get an XXL and cut the sleeves off or sumpin

znfdl: yea, I got a SS as well. The fabric on both jerseys feels even nicer than other verge stuff I have. Just like the bikes, the layout/design here is a 100% hit.

Steelhead
11-02-2007, 09:27 AM
Do you own the bike to go with it? No matter really - just curious. There is a guy in my club that rides a plain old Trek and is always sporting builder jerseys, I.F., Moots, Waterford, etc... PC? :)

d_douglas
11-02-2007, 09:34 AM
I am admiring the jersey and noticed the four vertical bars on the shoulder - is that a subtle reference to my all-time fave punk band - Black Flag? If so, I need to get me one of those jerseys - Sacha has even better taste than I thought!

DD

Blue Jays
11-02-2007, 10:02 AM
That is one sweet-looking riding jersey! :)

sailorboy
11-02-2007, 05:06 PM
Do you own the bike to go with it? No matter really - just curious. There is a guy in my club that rides a plain old Trek and is always sporting builder jerseys, I.F., Moots, Waterford, etc... PC? :)
Yes, I am a proud and lucky owner of this gem: http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=32203

The pictures are lame, but I took delivery of it while at home in the states and with a borrowed camera since we lost ours en route. Had to leave the bike at home for the last several months of our oversesas assignment, 'twas a sad day packing her away after only a couple of weeks of epic riding on it.

It's especially cool that the jersey color compliments the frame color,and that wasn't planned at all. Sacha picked the colors and paint scheme months before the jersey showed up.

tbushnel
11-02-2007, 05:37 PM
(

:)

Very nice. Love the bike. I don't know how I missed it the first time.

Where did you say you were storing it? :banana: :banana:

ted

shinomaster
11-02-2007, 05:40 PM
Very pretty. I have seen a lot of those at our races. Sasha, if I paint my Fuji blue and write Vanilla on it like we talked about can I get a Vanilla skin suit?

DarrenCT
11-02-2007, 06:03 PM
Sailor:

Got mine and love it. I also ordered a short sleeve jersey and a pair of shorts. The long sleeve jersey is a nice weight.

hey bro, did u get that 13-29 yet?

-d

Alexi
11-02-2007, 10:07 PM
whats with the black flag bars? I'm more of a minor threat/ rights of spring man myself but... gotta know

Sacha White
11-02-2007, 11:11 PM
I am admiring the jersey and noticed the four vertical bars on the shoulder - is that a subtle reference to my all-time fave punk band - Black Flag? If so, I need to get me one of those jerseys - Sacha has even better taste than I thought!

DD

I can't take credit for the Black Flag reference. That was Duane (owner or stumptpwn coffee roaster) 's call.

Sacha White
11-02-2007, 11:15 PM
Very pretty. I have seen a lot of those at our races. Sasha, if I paint my Fuji blue and write Vanilla on it like we talked about can I get a Vanilla skin suit?

I have an '06 team issue skinsuit that has been calling your name.

shinomaster
11-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Would it fit my skinny body?