PDA

View Full Version : Bike riders can save the world ...

Tom Kellogg
11-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Italian Prime Minister Romano Prodi noted that he makes many of his
important decisions while out riding on his bicycle. "The important decisions in my life I make while out riding my bike," said Prodi in an interview with City
for the upcoming Milan bicycle trade show.

The leader of Italy is an avid cyclist; he starting racing when he was a
child and continues to ride today in his precious free time. He started
racing at a young age, after a stop he recommenced in the 1970s. Over the past thirty years he has ridden with the greats on some of cycling's famed roads: Cipollini, Ballerini, Merckx, Bugno and Bettini, over Stelvio, Mortirolo and Zoncolan. "The bicycle unites two human elements: freedom and fatigue. It is a moment of concentration. The most important decisions I have taken in my life I have actually taken while on long rides."
:D

J.Greene
11-01-2007, 10:42 AM
I wonder if W says the same thing. It would be a shame to think the last 7 years misadventure has been the result of bike rides.

JG

important decisions while out riding on his bicycle. "The important decisions in my life I make while out riding my bike," said Prodi in an interview with City
for the upcoming Milan bicycle trade show.

The leader of Italy is an avid cyclist; he starting racing when he was a
child and continues to ride today in his precious free time. He started
racing at a young age, after a stop he recommenced in the 1970s. Over the past thirty years he has ridden with the greats on some of cycling's famed roads: Cipollini, Ballerini, Merckx, Bugno and Bettini, over Stelvio, Mortirolo and Zoncolan. "The bicycle unites two human elements: freedom and fatigue. It is a moment of concentration. The most important decisions I have taken in my life I have actually taken while on long rides."
:D

swoop
11-01-2007, 10:43 AM
+1

Too Tall
11-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Inspiring :)

chrisroph
11-01-2007, 11:47 AM
good story tk

Flat Out
11-01-2007, 12:38 PM
What does he ride?

Fixed
11-01-2007, 12:52 PM
it ain't a dale
cheers

old_school
11-01-2007, 01:43 PM
What does he ride?

Bianchi

"on your left!"

Fixed
11-01-2007, 01:47 PM
bro he's still waitin for that group to wear out
imho
cheers

Avispa
11-01-2007, 04:16 PM
I wonder if W says the same thing. It would be a shame to think the last 7 years misadventure has been the result of bike rides.

No bro, W rides a MTB... different thoughts and decisions are made when you ride a MTB; especially with the company of some arse like Lance... :D :D

..A..

I Want Sachs?
11-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Bianchi

"on your left!"

Bush would definitely be more likely to be "on your right!" :p

dave1215
11-01-2007, 05:38 PM
important decisions while out riding on his bicycle. :D

are framebuilders kingmakers?

manet