PDA

View Full Version : just a quick question

manicmelanie
10-30-2007, 02:05 AM
I just joined and wanted to say hi to everyone. Also, I noticed that the forum runs off my screen. Anyone else notice that? melanie

DfCas
10-30-2007, 06:29 AM
Using Firefox,the text is usually on screen.Every once in a while it goes wide,but thats unusual.

Welcome to the forum.

dan

Lifelover
10-30-2007, 06:35 AM
For me it only goes off screen if someone post a pic without downsizing first.

Kevan
10-30-2007, 07:35 AM
consider yourself lucky, there's a portion of this forum you don't want to read, starting with mine.

Sorry, no solution to offer other than possibly ditching your favorites column over there on the left of your screen.

Tell us about yourself, your bike, and your rides.

Pete Serotta
10-30-2007, 08:31 AM
welcome to the forum. Kevan is correct as usual... :D

As to the technical problem with text running off screen (assume to the right side). Post what you are using FIREFOX, SAFARI, IE, etc and one of the tech folks on the forum can probably help you with it,

PETE

Kevan
10-30-2007, 08:43 AM
Kevan is correct as usual... :D PETE

Wow! I might as well go home now, while I'm ahead.

Sandy
10-30-2007, 08:46 AM
welcome to the forum. Kevan is correct as usual... :D

As to the technical problem with text running off screen (assume to the right side). Post what you are using FIREFOX, SAFARI, IE, etc and one of the tech folks on the forum can probably help you with it,

PETE

Must be two Kevans. :)

Sandy

Sandy
10-30-2007, 08:47 AM
Wow! I might as well go home now, while I'm ahead.

Home is Mars!! :)

Sensitive Sandy

Sandy
10-30-2007, 08:50 AM
I just joined and wanted to say hi to everyone. Also, I noticed that the forum runs off my screen. Anyone else notice that? melanie

Welcome to the forum. Kevan and I banter back and forth a lot. The rest of us here are more stable...I hope... :)

Hope to see lots of post from you on the forum. Nice place. Really friendly and very helpful people reside here.

Sandy

Pete Serotta
10-30-2007, 08:51 AM
what an error - -- Kevan right as usual :confused: :confused:

Home is Mars!! :)

Sensitive Sandy