PDA

View Full Version : Forget David Kirk, Richard Sachs,Tom Kellog, Ben Serotta, Kirk Pacenti, Zank,....

Sandy
10-27-2007, 12:26 PM
Forget Dave Kirk, Richard Sachs, Tom Kellogg, Ben Serotta, Kirk Pacenti, Zank,…, and all of those builders. They do a Superb job, but there is a new Sheriff in town… and his name is…..Sir Super Slick Sandy ….aka Sir Slick. Sir Slick intends to revolutionize the bicycle industry with innovative bicycles, unbeatable prices, amazingly short order to delivery times, unheard of warranties, unbelievable demand for his bicycle creations, and a payment plan unheard of in the bicycle industry or elsewhere.

The name of Sir Slick’s business entity is Sir Slick’s Shelter Sensations. A short history of the company: Sir Slick was at his local shelter observing some of the Shelter dogs. He noticed that certain groups of dogs excelled in specific dog related activities and loved to please Sir Slick. In addition, Sir Slick noticed that almost all the dogs would do almost anything for a few lousy biscuits- even stale ones. So the Super Slick, Sir Slick, thought for a moment and decided that he could take advantage of the dogs talents, natural desire to please human animals, love of biscuits, and the love zillions of human animals worldwide have for dogs, to launch an operation which would make Sir Slick lots and lots of $$$$$ and start him towards his real goal in life…..total domination of the world…..and elsewhere.

So what specifically did the Super Smart Super Slick Super Sick Super Simple Sir Slick Sandy come up with? Simple- Production of awesome bicycles at amazing prices that the world will love to purchase because the human animal fools will think that they are helping the Shelters when in fact they will be making Sir Slick lots and lots of $$$$$$.

Sir Slick first used dogs and cats to steal ideas from the aforementioned builders. Examples- Tom Kellogg’s dog Colby (loves cheese), Dave Kirk’s cats (what do you really expect from a cat?), and the red caped one- e-RICHIE’s squirrel (I mean adorable little dog or whatever that critter is). Sir Slick treated the dogs to biscuits under the clear understanding that he would get all the design, fit, and build ideas in there builder’s brains. It worked. In Spades. So the Slickster quickly learned how to fit, design, and build bikes.

What about the workforce? Where would his labor come from to compete cheaply? Yep, you are starting to catch on to the grand scheme- from the Shelters. Ever hear of the adage- He works for peanuts? Well the shelter dogs glady work for cheap dog food and a few stale biscuits….Think about it…..several million shelter dogs working, all at the same time, on building bikes for the Slick one….with almost no expense to the Slick one, except a few stale dog biscuits…no wonder the 5 business day order to delivery time for all bicycles, delivered anywhere in the world.

Delivery? Certainly not by UPS, FED EX, or Priority Mail. Nope. Way too Slow. The Slickster, Sir Slick, decided to use those aforementioned millions of Shelter dogs to make remarkably quick deliveries of the bikes that were designed and built in the USA in the Shelters found in so many cities and towns in the USA.

Pricing of bikes- Think about it- Sir Slick has almost no production costs. Just a few stale biscuits for the dogs. The Shelters pay for medical expenses for the dogs (vets) so there is no outrageous health insurance premiums to pay. No employee/production labor costs as the dogs are basically doing it for those biscuits and their desire to please human animals. No production facility costs as the Shelters are paid for and maintained by the local Government and contributions. No delivery costs as Shelter dogs love to go for walks, short or long, in all sorts of weather. Specific breeds excel in specific weather conditions. With almost no expenses, the Super Sick one decided to charge $100 over the cost of the materials for each bike. That gives him a profit of $99.13 per bike (Has to pay for the biscuits).

I could go on and describe more of the operation, but even you, not so smart human animal Serotta Forum posters and viewers, should be catching onto what is happening. There is a new kid on the block….a kid who is going to become very rich, in a very short time, producing the best bikes ever, at prices that no one can resist as they will be so cheap and because the Shelters are invoved. The human animals will be purchasing them because of the pricing and the human animals thinking that the money is going to go help the dogs (and other animals) at the shelters…but in reality they will be making Sir Super Slick Sandy lots and lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Additional info will shortly follow to explain what job responsibilities will be done by which dog breeds.

Are you ready to order one..or two...or.......?

Sir Slick's Shelter Sensations

Sir Super Slick Sandy

ben rabin
10-27-2007, 12:58 PM
sandy has lost it. too little oxygen, I suspect. sandy, get out and ride!

Sandy
10-27-2007, 01:27 PM
Bicycle Models produced by Sir Slick’s Shelter Sensations-

GREYHOUND- A super fast, sleek model, designed for one and only one purpose- Speed. Bike is all carbon fiber tubing with carbon lugs and the new F12 fork. Framesets only.

Pricing- Custom- $350
Non-custom $325

PIT BULL- Tough, strong, and durable. Go anywhere, anyplace, any time. Agile and quick handling. This bike is very versatile. Almost impervious to damage. No other bicycle like it produced anywhere. Lugged steel, triple butted tubing. F33 fork. Framesets only.

Pricing- Custom- $355

Non-custom- $330

BORDER COLLIE- All around bike. Can do it all. Beautiful. Fast, quick handling. Can stop on a dime. Mix of carbon fiber and titanium. F34 fork. Framesets only.

Pricing- Same as the PIT BULL

KEVANSHIRE TERRIER- This bike does nothing. It doesn’t go forwards, backwards or even sideways. Tubing will not hold together. Ugly. Non-functional. F0 fork. Frameset only. This bike was a prototype and a dismal failure. Newspapers and sticks. Stock only. Based on our own Kevan.

Pricing- Free as in zero, nothing, nada.

Sir Slick's Shelter Sensations

Sir Slick

Sandy
10-27-2007, 01:34 PM
sandy has lost it. too little oxygen, I suspect. sandy, get out and ride!

You are probably correct. I was going to ride with Smiley but was sleeping when he called. I will ride soon, and if this thread is not deleted or closed, by the time I get back, becuse it was produced by a deranged individual, I will probably even be posting on it again.

Sir Slick

Jeff Weir
10-27-2007, 02:17 PM
Can you tell me how long the wait list is? Are the bikes one size fits all? (at these prices that's what I would expect.) Am I corrct in assuming that Joe Bell does the paint? Does the price include Dura Ace or Campy Record components?

Please answer questions above and forward a order form ASAP

Sandy
10-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Can you tell me how long the wait list is? Are the bikes one size fits all? (at these prices that's what I would expect.) Am I corrct in assuming that Joe Bell does the paint? Does the price include Dura Ace or Campy Record components?

Please answer questions above and forward a order form ASAP

Sir- Can't any of you human animals read? :) Look at the pricing sheet given above, sir. Prices are given for custom and non-custom. You will see a $25 difference between custom and non-custom. Custom fitting is done at your local shelter, by Sir Slck's Shelter Sensation's Fit Team- normally one or more of the Herding Dogs as they are particularly bright- often an Australian Cattle Dog, Australian Shpherd, or Border Collie. Order forms can be picked up at your local shelter or if desired we will send out one of our Sporting Breed dogs, like a Labrador Retriever, to your home or work, with a capsule with an order form in it. Just fill it out and the Retriever will take it back to the build team at the shelter. They love to retrieve, you know.

Really now, sir, do you really think that for the prices that were quoted you would get Dura-Ace or Record? No way. For $35 extra you may purchase either, but not both, of those. For $30 extra, you my purchase Chorus or Record.

All painting is done by Shelter Dogs. Everything is done by Shelter dogs, except counting the $$$$$$. I do that, and it is fun!

Again, sir, don't you read very well? :) If you read carefully, you will see that from order to delivery takes 5 business days (sometimes less).

Sir Slick

e-RICHIE
10-27-2007, 02:39 PM
fade to black atmo.

BumbleBeeDave
10-27-2007, 02:46 PM
Have you ridden the Kevanshire Terrier? What are its ride characteristics? I realize it has its deficiencies--probably quite a few!--but the price is certainly right! :banana:

BBD

Sandy
10-27-2007, 02:54 PM
fade to black atmo.

Do you know any of those builders in my list? :rolleyes:

Super Smart Sir Super Slick Sandy

e-RICHIE
10-27-2007, 02:58 PM
Do you know any of those builders in my list? :rolleyes:

Super Smart Sir Super Slick Sandy
sandy use these (http://www.crosswordsolver.org/definition/S) in a post and i'll get back to you atmo.

Sandy
10-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Have you ridden the Kevanshire Terrier? What are its ride characteristics? I realize it has its deficiencies--probably quite a few!--but the price is certainly right! :banana:

BBD

Ride it? It doesn't move. It was a prototype that failed. I would just like to forget about that one. :) Yep. The only thing that it has going for it is the price- zero. Since you are Sir Slick's friend, I would suggest that you wait. Soon, I will be paying cyclists to just take one or two of that model. I certainly don't expect any interest in a Kevanshire at no monetary gain to the customer. :)

Sir Slick

Sandy
10-27-2007, 03:06 PM
sandy use these (http://www.crosswordsolver.org/definition/S) in a post and i'll get back to you atmo.

I don't get it. How are those words related? :rolleyes:

:banana: SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSuper Smart Sir Slick :banana:

Jeff Weir
10-27-2007, 04:42 PM
I am so sorry I didn't read more carefully....
Will it affect my wait time?
Do you take trade-ins?
Will yo be exhibiting at NAHBS?
Have you seen your doctor lately?

zank
10-27-2007, 04:47 PM
Sandy, what is the charge for a trained Pit Bull? I could use some help! :beer:

jmewkill
10-27-2007, 05:01 PM
Sandy,
We put our 15yr old blue heeler down last christmas. My kids are jonesing hard for a new dog.

I want the fat happy family dog. I've done the unemployed working dog. Do you have something in the back? On the truck?

Sandy
10-27-2007, 07:15 PM
I am so sorry I didn't read more carefully....
Will it affect my wait time?
Do you take trade-ins?
Will yo be exhibiting at NAHBS?
Have you seen your doctor lately?

1. No
2. No
3. Will take over all the space at NAHBS, by force if necessary.
4. The doctor said that I was insane. I asked "are you sure". He said "yes, you are really genuinely insane". I told him "that I did not like him". He told me he did not care. I had some of the dogs eat him. End of the good doctor! :)

Sensitive Sandy

DarrenCT
10-27-2007, 07:43 PM
Sandy,

Please tell me what you drank before posting this. I'm very interested.

Regards
-D

Sandy
10-27-2007, 08:19 PM
Sandy, what is the charge for a trained Pit Bull? I could use some help! :beer:

Sorry, but all of the Pit Bulls are spoken for. They make up the Collection Department of Sir Slick's Shelter Sensations. Sir Slick's Shelter Sensations has an innovative and unique sales/collection policy. A purchaser is not required to pay for a purchased bike for 2 years. We do that to be sure the customer is happy with his or her bicycle. If so, we expect payment 1 week after the 2 year period. If not satisfied, we will replace the bike, once again within 5 business days. You do that for your customers , don't you?? Of course not. Only Sir Slick's Shelter Sensations offer this innovative and unique policy. :cool:

Getting back to the Pit Bulls. If a purchaser does not pay according to schedule and tries to avoid payment, we send out a Search and Rescue dog team. The dog searches for the bike and the owner who did not pay. The bike is rescued, and then the Pit Bull Collection Team is sent. They never ever fail. Normally, they get a little extra....which only makes Sir Slick very happy as he gets more $$$$$$.

Sir $$$$$$$$$$Slick

Sandy
10-27-2007, 08:20 PM
Sandy,

Please tell me what you drank before posting this. I'm very interested.

Regards
-D

Actually Sir Slick does not drink or do drugs. Could you imagine if he did?? :)

Shlitz Sir Slick

Kevan
10-27-2007, 09:18 PM
he's been picking and eating the shrooms from his back yard.

bcm119
10-27-2007, 10:05 PM
Sandy's a penn state mathematician. I've met a few of those before. They're all nuts, in a good way. Sandy's obsessed with alliteration too, which is another dead giveaway for a crazy mathematician.
Cheers to Sandy and his csi, ottrot, his canine posse, and all his tunafish sandwiches.

Sandy
10-27-2007, 10:42 PM
he's been picking and eating the shrooms from his back yard.

Last spring I planted, in your back yard, about 4,000 seeds. I bought them from an "acquaintance" I met on a corner. He told me that the seeds would germinate this year and turn into 4,000 C4 land mines. How could your cousin treat me like that? How do I get my $4,000 back?? Ethics. Don't people have ethics anymore?? :)

Bang Bang Sandy

Sandy
10-27-2007, 11:05 PM
Sandy,
We put our 15yr old blue heeler down last christmas. My kids are jonesing hard for a new dog.

I want the fat happy family dog. I've done the unemployed working dog. Do you have something in the back? On the truck?

There have been some blue heelers (Australian Cattle Dogs) at the shelter. They are some of the most aware and intelligent dogs I have ever seen. Someone brought one out to the office area of the shelter and I could almost feel the cogs in the dogs brain going round and round. He (or she) didn't miss anything that was going on in the entire room. Nothing got past that dog. I was once in the shelter and was about to leave. I had a few biscuits left, so I threw one towards the other side of the room, over the top of a cage. It dropped down and fell close to the dog in that cage. An Australian cattle dog was watching the entire time. I was about to throw another one up over the cages. He looked at me, the top of his cage and got ready for the biscuit to come down through his cage to the floor below. Prety amazing to me. They say tha dogs cannot anticipate and think like that. Sure looked as if he had it all figured out on the first throw, and it didn't even go to him the first time.

Yep, a wonderful, exceptionally smart working dog that will think all the time and you better have something for him to do or he will find something. But you already know that, don't you? People are often more familiar, I believe with Border Collies, Australian Shepherds, German Shepherds, Collies,..., and Corgis. The blue heeler can give them all a run for the money. Super bright thinkers.

Not as smart as a blue heeler,

Sandy

RABikes2
10-28-2007, 06:45 AM
Dear Sir Sandy,
You might be on to something. Can any of those working dogs be taught to mow, dust furniture, and vacuum? If so, please send a few over. AJ (Australian Shepherd) and Opie (1 yr. old chocolate lab pup) would love it and they'll be happy to share a few biscuits! ;)
RA
And if they build me a new bike...beef bones all around!

Sandy
10-28-2007, 06:57 AM
RABikes2 aka Wonderful Caring Friend,

Did you say that I "might be onto something." I am and in a big way. We already have 43,451 orders. The orders started coming in yesterday evening. We are a little slow in starting production going. Only have 22,874 built and shipped. No one, and I mean no one, ordered the Kevanshire model. Proves that the Serotta Forum members and viewers are quite sophisticated, even though they are human animals and not dog animals.

Presently we are not doing home chores, but Sir Slick will be entering that domain and all domains....,as his ultimate goal is to make lots and lots of $$$$$$$ and dominate the entire world...and then some.

You being a very dear friend will always have a special place in Sir Slick's royal cabinet, once he takes over the world.

Sir Slick

Dear Sir Sandy,
You might be on to something. Can any of those working dogs be taught to mow, dust furniture, and vacuum? If so, please send a few over. AJ (Australian Shepherd) and Opie (1 yr. old chocolate lab pup) would love it and they'll be happy to share a few biscuits! ;)
RA
And if they build me a new bike...beef bones all around!

RABikes2
10-28-2007, 07:54 AM
You being a very dear friend will always have a special place in Sir Slick's royal cabinet, once he takes over the world. Sir Slick
Such a generous and wonderful friend you are Sir Slick. AJ and Opie are sending a box of beef biscuits for your work force!
RA
They don't want the Kevanshire Terriers to feel left out, so there'll be some old newspapers in the box for them, too. Please share the biscuits with all; even the KT's! :D