PDA

View Full Version : OT: Christmas Gifts?

trophyoftexas
10-23-2007, 04:26 PM
I have never posted an OT thread here and I wouldn't this time but this is pretty neat and I'm NOT making a dime off of it. Many of you know that I sell toy soldiers along with my photography business. I mostly sell a line called Trophy Miniatures, hence the name Trophy of Texas! I'm posting a link to a batch of figures that I'm trying to sell for a former employee. Her family "make up" has changed since all of the kids are off to college and she hasn't displayed these in the past 3 years....I think she only put them out 2 or 3 years and were stored in the original boxes between Christmas seasons....they are pretty much like NOS as all of these figures have been retired since the parent company no longer exists. Check out the link, it's pretty cool stuff and you never know when someone out there wants something THIS NICE! There are a couple of hyperlinks for you to follow and the whole collection is photographed individually and posted at the bottom of one of the hyperlinked pages. Thanks for looking, Mike aka trophyoftexas!

http://www.trophyoftexas.com/about/news_and_what.htm

Ken Robb
10-23-2007, 04:59 PM
It seems like yesterday when, on a snowy/drizzly day in Chicago my pal and I had a great time shooting pick-up-sticks from our Daisy BB guns at our collections of lead soldiers. Went through them like lances, they did. Probably worth a few $$ now if we still had them. I guess I will never understand "collectables"? :rolleyes: