View Full Version : OT: Chuck Norris and Politics

beungood
10-22-2007, 10:38 PM
Was reading this online:

More Powerful than a Roundhouse Kick!
By Matt Singer
Oct 22nd 2007 2:26PM
Filed Under:Endorsements, Mike Huckabee, Humor

Chuck Norris is endorsing appointing Mike Huckabee as the next President of the United States. For Huckabee's rivals, this is what can only be called a terrifying moment. Chuck Norris is well-known for having basically invented pain and death. We can only imagine the spectacle when he extends his fists and roundhouse kicks into the realm of electoral politics. Here's a bit from Norris' column:

Friends, it's time for people to get off the bench and onto the playing field. If we are going to see a man like Mike Huckabee elected, it's time to rally behind him, support him financially, pray for him daily and spread the word of his character, platform and experience.

So can a man who was raised in a poor background from Hope, Ark., become governor then president? As Mike says, "Our country has already proven that!" What I would ask is: Give Hope another chance! This time, they want to send in the real cavalry.

For now, the games are beginning for the left, with The Right's Field starting to collect some new "Chuck Norris Facts":

Here are a few of my favorite:

Chuck Norris doesn't have to vote. He is the electoral college.
Chuck Norris invented democracy.
Chuck Norris doesn't vote elected leaders. He appoints them.
Chuck Norris doesn't leave chads dimpled or hanging. He violates the laws of thermodynamics by pushing them out of existence with a stylus.

Blue Jays
10-23-2007, 02:28 AM
Behind the beard isn't a chin, it's another Chuck Norris fist!
Chuck Norris doesn't sleep.....he waits.

Bill Bove
10-23-2007, 08:52 AM
I don't think that with Sen. McCains stand on torture that he'll be garnering Jack Buaer's support :rolleyes:

gt6267a
10-23-2007, 09:06 AM
superman wears chuck norris underwear

chuck norris can touch mc hammer

chuck norris can put baby in a corner

rwsaunders
10-23-2007, 10:41 AM
www.chucknorrisfacts.com

The "Man" doesn't have to read.....he just stares books down until they give him the information that he needs.

beungood
10-23-2007, 03:54 PM
Chuck Norris has severe disdain for Jack Bauer and routinely rolls him for lunch money