southernexposur
10-22-2007, 01:32 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_sports/cycling/7057146.stm

So there can be such thing as a false positive for doping,,,

J.Greene
10-22-2007, 01:34 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_sports/cycling/7057146.stm

So there can be such thing as a false positive for doping,,,

Nah, the test must be wrong......Just kidding.

JG

Kevan
10-22-2007, 01:36 PM
owning the clinic.

Sorry. Fwiw, I never said I was any good at my jokes.

paczki
10-22-2007, 01:41 PM
I'm so glad to hear that. He's one of my favorite riders, and I was very happy to see him rejuiced. Now I know it was with clean juice. I can't imagine how awful an experience this must have been for him.

sspielman
10-22-2007, 01:42 PM
Where does he go to get his reputation back?

davep
10-22-2007, 01:57 PM
Why does it take 3 months to run the B sample?

CPP
10-22-2007, 01:59 PM
Exactly sspielman!
There should be a law against even declaring someone positive until the B sample comes through. Guys have been yanked from a grand tour, fired without pay and then months later, cleared !!!! What a bunch of horsesheet.

davids
10-22-2007, 02:03 PM
I wish you could still ask this guy (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/30/us/30jewell.html?_r=1&n=Top%2FReference%2FTimes%20Topics%2FPeople%2FJ%2F Jewell%2C%20Richard&oref=slogin).

Johnny P
10-22-2007, 06:12 PM
False positives happen. What I feel is need to protect riders is that the A sample and B sample must be analyzed by different laboratories, thus helping to ensure a more unbiased result. What lab wants to report a negative B sample after reporting a positive A sample?

In Mayo's case, two labs analyzed the B sample and could not confirm the results of the A sample. This false positive, for EPO, comes from the same lab that tested Floyd Landis positive for testosterone. Unfortunately for Floyd, they were also the ones to test the B sample. :no:

junior2189
10-22-2007, 08:46 PM
Nah, the test must be wrong......Just kidding.

JG

the test in not wrong the was just a good pay ouy to the tester

junior :banana: :bike:

jerk
10-22-2007, 09:30 PM

the first thing i would do were i mayo; would be to take the first train to biaritz; ring david millar's doorbell and when he answered kick that privelaged nancy boy holier than though gutless little primadonna two faced lying shi'ite in the balls as hard as i could.

then request a transfer to dopestana.

jerk

manet
10-22-2007, 09:54 PM
the first thing i would do were i mayo; would be to take the first train to biaritz; ring david millar's doorbell and when he answered kick that privelaged nancy boy holier than though gutless little primadonna two faced lying shi'ite in the balls as hard as i could.

jerk

sweet, another useless 'climber'... this time with a broken foot and a torn adductor.

BBB
10-22-2007, 10:10 PM

jerk

What if Millar doesn't have a doorbell? :)

Elefantino
10-22-2007, 10:13 PM
Further proof that Floyd and Tyler are innocent.

Wait for it …

http://www.modernlife.org/XSpring2001-03/laugh.gif

jeffg
10-22-2007, 10:38 PM

jerk

Remember, Millar is riding for that emasculated burrito-sponsored Tommy Danielson signing can't hack surfing at Napoleon III's old stomping grounds Slipstream.

I'd stick at Saunier. Mayon needs a little punk training from Gibo (as long as he is there) and Ricco. Let Gibo ***** slap Millar next year. Mayo should get his climbing legs back and have a bad *** 2008

Blue Jays
10-23-2007, 02:35 AM
The way these drug tests are managed and released to the public still seems a bit amateurish to me. There should be greater amounts of professionalism exhibited.

classic1
10-24-2007, 02:54 AM
I'm pleased the b sample came back negative. I don't like the thought of PED's like epo in my condiments.