PDA

View Full Version : New Serotta duds

ericspin
10-21-2007, 09:00 AM
I noticed a picture of some Castelli / Serotta jerseys in the new ******ing magazine. Are they new or am I just not paying attention? I am anxiously awaiting new storefront gear as my favorite Serotta t-shirt has finally worn out. I guess I could rep[lace it with a gray XXL.....seems that is all that is left. Afraid it might be a tad too big. So, any news in reference to new logo stuff?

Eric

bleusky
10-21-2007, 01:18 PM
I noticed a picture of some Castelli / Serotta jerseys in the new ******ing magazine. Are they new or am I just not paying attention? I am anxiously awaiting new storefront gear as my favorite Serotta t-shirt has finally worn out. I guess I could rep[lace it with a gray XXL.....seems that is all that is left. Afraid it might be a tad too big. So, any news in reference to new logo stuff?

Eric

Eric,

New stuff is on the way..... :D

Pete Serotta
10-21-2007, 07:58 PM
Eric the new T shirts are in..... I do not know when they will be available for some of the other items are still in shipment. Hold off on the XXXXXL :D

ericspin
10-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Kewl (as TT would say). I would have looked pretty sharp in some new S logo gear bombing through the woods on my badass TiMax 29er yesterday....shameless plug. I'll be looking forward to it.

Eric