PDA

View Full Version : Harlequin Paint

jghall
10-11-2007, 03:15 PM
We'll my DeSalvo is just about finished and I've yet to choose the color. Was going to do a nice panel job, but I've always had a soft spot for the harlequin paint and am leaning that way now.

While picking the color is hard by its own right, I'm clueless when it comes to the color of the logo when pairing it with harlequin paint. Know I am going for the classier(imo) script logo, but what about the color for a logo? Btw, leaning more toward the blue/purple harlequin color vs. the copper/green one, but am open for suggestions.

Looked through the archives here but many are the carbon tint vs. paint.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,
Jeff

stackie
10-11-2007, 06:08 PM
jg

I'm just posting off the top of my head, but I think that Serotta had a harlequin to platinum fade CSi in the 1999 catalog with silver decals. That's the way I'd go. BTW, I am not an idiot savant, I just remember drooling over that bike, but just being able to afford the Atlanta with Ultegra at that time.

Jon

VeloSlug
10-11-2007, 07:33 PM
jg

I'm just posting off the top of my head, but I think that Serotta had a harlequin to platinum fade CSi in the 1999 catalog with silver decals. That's the way I'd go. BTW, I am not an idiot savant, I just remember drooling over that bike, but just being able to afford the Atlanta with Ultegra at that time.

Jon

The decals on the '99 catalog bike were white with gold outline; with the top tube "CSi" in gold script. Very tasty.

VeloSlugIdiotSavant
notthatthere'sanythingwrongwiththat...